You've just adopted the avatar above you. What's the first thing you do together as a new family?

The first thing I would do is offer you this noose I'm holding. I don't know any better I'm just a dog (An evil dog)

The first thing I would do is offer you this noose I'm holding. I don't know any better I'm just a dog (An evil dog)
give you unlimited access to kibble and watch courage the cowardly dog with you. (Evil dog, you)

Chase you around and steal your spoon. (You cat)

Give you three wishes, but you can't wish for more wishes or for love.

Regretfully inform them that unfortunately Garlic bread is against the rules :(

Inform them that I am a mind reader and that I 100% predicted that they were going to post that.

Laughs maniacly and proceeds to eat garlic bread without sharing any

Thinks it over.......................................................................................
No

Offers to help invade Denmark and if successful with give a piece of garlic bread.

brings you to invade denmark. Oh wait do you have any friends that are aroace? I have an enby toric and a ftm gay friend *casually cries*

Slaughters innocent Danish people. Not yet, most of my friends are cis/bi, Demigender gay over here myself.

Finishes invading Denmark and offers a piece of garlic bread to go with the Danish person's head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back