• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yaoi mha vampire mafia don/boss Shouto/shoto x neko or werewolf bakugou (me) rp

AnimeLover1224

Who'd like to do a yaoi (male x male) vampire mafia don/boss shouto/shoto todoroki x werewolf OR neko bakugou (ME) rp from my hero academia? 18+ because I'm 31 and am more comfortable NOT rping with minors!

I'll be rping as bakugou (NONNEGOTIABLE)!
I'm looking for people to rp as shouto/shoto todoroki who'll be the more in charge/dominant/etc (meaning the one that sets the pace for how the rp progresses) character.

CHARACTERS WILL BE 18 AND OLDER!

18+ THIS IS NOT A SMUT RP!

18+ TRIGGER WARNING FOR CUSSING,POSSIBLE DARK STUFF,KIDNAPPING VIOLENCE,ETC!

This can either SLOWLY turn into a romance rp OR be a dark rp JUST LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE IT'LL BE!

THIS IS NOT A SMUT RP!

Starter 1: bakugou is brought as a offering OR gift to todoroki from another mafia family in hopes of either strengthening ties OR forging ties with his mafia family.

Starter 2: todoroki crosses paths with bakugou at his job and becomes obsessed with having him for himself.

18+ please KNOW (DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECTLY JUST ENOUGH THAT HE'S NOT SUPER OOC) how to rp as todoroki.
THIS IS NOT A SMUT RP!
Credit to the owner/owners of the pictures

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1614599018627.jpg
    FB_IMG_1614599018627.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back