• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior cats RP interest check....

wolf_river365

Hey all! I'm Wolf. As you can tell by the title, I am looking for a Warrior Cats Rp. I am working on getting everything typed up. Comment here or message me if your interested!

Boreal Forest. Spruce, birch, alder, willow, oak, maple, pine, and elm trees scatter the land. The apprentices train in a sandy clearing surrounded by the hunting grounds. Creeks and ponds feed the land its water. The camp boundaries are made of undergrowth with fallen trees splitting on all sides. In a hollowed out log near the centers the leader's den, the log itself being call Meetinglog(?). The warrior den is a log with thorns protecting the back. The medicine den is a lichen covered log near the nursery. The medicine cat herbs were stored in a rocky den between the medicine den and the nursery Prey is stored in a hole in the ground in front of the leader's den. The two entrances are lined with thorns for added protection.

my main medicine cat is a she-cat named Pebblefur. Shes a long, whispy furred tortie with especially big grey spots (her namesake). she has big stone blue eyes. shes somewhere around 60 moons (roughly 5 years). shes very sweet but can be snippy and matter of fact.
i uh dont have any newer art of her that isnt literally drawn by a child-

Awesome! Would you all mind sending me you cats info?
I'd like my character to be a warrior, but I don't mind other roles. She's a siamese she-cat with light blue eyes. She's smart and calm, but she can be quite stubborn when she's already got an opinion on something (or someone) because of her underlying arrogance. Haven't really thought of how old she is, but I suppose around 25 moons (which is 2 years).

Mine is Lunarpaw - a large, striking white tom with distinguished tufts of light grey fur that add dimension and texture to his appearance. His face and tail are adorned with darker shades of grey, than a ones on his face draw attention to his ice blue eyes. His personality matches his standout appearance - rebellious, spunky, energetic and fierce. Despite his confident demeanor, Lunarpaw/claw is truly trustworthy and loyal, always striving to do what is best for his clan. He is a newly appointed apprentice, around seven moons.

My cat is Dustpaw/pebble! She is a muted brown and grey tabby, forever looking "dusty." She has super light green eyes and is on the smaller side (she was originally made for a WindClan rp, but no one really had any interest so I am adapting her to fit this one! Just to give context on her size). She is an overachiever and very enthusiastic when it comes to learning new things. This causes her to be fairly arrogant and often needs ego checked. However. she does have a fierce sense of loyalty to both her Clan, and her friends. Dustpaw/pebble has been interested in being a Medcat since she was a kit.

if you need more info, lmk!

Brightwing is a she cat that is long furred light red with white flecks and yellow eyes. She is a simple young cat that is Deputy of Oakclan.

Silvertail is a pretty long furred silver she cat with a lighter silver tail and blue eyes. She is a young warrior and mated to Sootfoot.

Sootfoot is a mid aged dark grey tom with black markings and green eyes. He has a large scar on his left shoulder from battle as a warrior.

I will finish working on preparing for the main roleplay board. Freshly typing my rules, setting, plot, ect. After I am done, I will post the link to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back