• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Magical Menagerie Wants You!

Tortitude

Bavarian Donut Queen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ok it has been a hot minute since I have posted here, but work has finally calmed down some so I'm looking for a roleplay with another adult who is literate and preferably writes 3rd person. I can write several paragraphs at a time although I try to match response lengths.

Seeking a male character but this will not be a /love at first sight/ roleplay. Sorry but Asmita is very feral, mouthy, and it would probably be more like an enemies to lovers relationship xD She is not a sweet little flower that needs held and loved on. She is an angry, sassy, spicy person. She is the embodiment of a chili pepper.

Trigger warnings! Blood, gore, enslavement, cussing, nudity, and probably lots of other things cuz it's a fantasy d&d like world.

Okeydokey and here we go!

Meet Asmita. She is a female Kócka which is a species I made up but essentially they're a race of cat people. I will send the very long and very detailed world document including all the species information on her if we decide to roleplay! :3 She is owned by a Menagerie which is a circus. She is not there of her own free will. Here is an intro (i will probably send a different one but this is basically how I write and gives info on her)

"If Asmita ever saw iron again, it would be too soon. She wore an iron cuff on her right hand. She sat in an iron cage with iron bars and nothing comfortable to sit on. The chain that connected her cuff to the cage? That was also iron! The metal had originally made her nose scrunch up, but by now she was used to the smell. She was also used to the aching in her wrist and the aching of her rump from sitting on the hard floor of the cage. She should have tried harder to escape, but that was her only shot at freedom and she blew it long ago. Now the Menagerie owners made sure she would never escape them.

The Menagerie tent was huge. It was able to fit a multitude of cages and tanks to show off a variety of species. Mermaids, a horse with a magical false horn on his head that was supposed to be a unicorn, a harpy, a bearded lady, and Asmita; the clouded leopard woman. Asmita usually stayed in her feral form, but after some prodding with a pointed stick, she would transform into her humanoid form and let people ooh and aww at her markings. She hated being an attraction, but there was nothing she could do about it. She was enslaved until the Menagerie either went out of business (which was unlikely), or until she somehow managed to escape with her iron cuff. Neither seemed to be coming anytime soon. She was stuck.

Asmita was lounging in her cage, her tail swishing across the floor angrily. She had refused to transform and was in her feral feline form. Anyone that came up to her cage was greeted with an angry hiss and a low rumbling growl. It didn't seem to make anyone afraid. How could they be? She was locked up and unable to harm anyone. She was mangy. She was emaciated and dirty. Despite the dirt, her colorfully patterned pelt was still visible. She was a Kócka, a fierce man-eating beast, but not a single human trembled at the sight of her. They stared at her like she was a piece of art, with awe and curiosity.

Asmita felt a surge of rage, hissing to herself. They'd be more afraid of a house cat. She was a fierce beast, turned into this creature of ridicule. A fire that she thought was burnt out flared inside her, and she changed into her human skin. There weren't any humans in front of her cage currently. Constantine himself wasn't even watching. This was it. Her final chance. She pressed down hard on her thumb bone, trying not to wince or tear up when she felt the sickening pop of it dislocating. The metal cuff peeled off more skin as she forced it off her right wrist as quietly as she could. Then, she needed to rely on the crowd. The people who loved to watch her. She gathered blood from her wrist in her mouth and began to violently cough, spewing blood at the floor. Her coughing fit was fake, but she needed everyone to believe it. She kept coughing and spitting blood, it covered her lips and the floor. It wasn't a lot of blood obviously but the crowd rushed over and were all gasping and calling for help. She collapsed on her stomach, the cuff and her right arm hiding under her stomach. She could hear the crowd parting, shuffling aside, as the thump of Constantine, the ringmaster, approached to see what was going on. This was it. "

Art is by the crafty white fox, design by me

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1556500348642.jpg
    FB_IMG_1556500348642.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 12
  • reflections_by_ccwashi_ddc0mhl.png
    reflections_by_ccwashi_ddc0mhl.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 12
Second piece by CCWASHI sorry didn't realize it had actually uploaded

Another piece by ccwashi as a bumps :3

Attachments

• reflections_by_ccwashi_ddc0mhl.png