• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He took the cake and ate it. "Tastes like Funnel Cake." He said witg a smile.
~~~
Breeze kneeled next to her. "Aqua..." He said holding out his hand.
Emily looked over at Earl and tried her hardest to hold back a chuckle at his response. After all it was a funnel cake she would guess it would have to taste like one. She could not help it and smiled, with a tiny giggled as she looked away taking another piece of the funnel cake for herself. She had a mixture of emotions but overall god how had she truly missed Earl, her Earl.
~~~
Aqua coiled back a bit at first as he held out his hand out to her, she squeezed her hold on herself a bit before slightly looking up at Breeze then at his hand unsure about it. "I....I dont....dont want you getting hurt...or worse..." she softly said

Oz frowned not being able to find anything. "Hmm it's like it has no mind. Strange."
"No mind? Shouldn't that make it stupid?" Akane asked.

"Unfortunately not." Aurora answered. "It's a forbidden spell that allows the pre programming of a non-living being to the point of giving it sentience without giving it a mind or soul. Because of that, creatures like that mage are resistant to things like mind control and possession. The stronger the user, the stronger the creature is. The smarter the user, the more adaptability the creature will have."

"No mind? Shouldn't that make it stupid?" Akane asked.

"Unfortunately not." Aurora answered. "It's a forbidden spell that allows the pre programming of a non-living being to the point of giving it sentience without giving it a mind or soul. Because of that, creatures like that mage are resistant to things like mind control and possession. The stronger the user, the stronger the creature is. The smarter the user, the more adaptability the creature will have."
"So it's pretty much like a puppet. Hmm any idea how to take that mage down?" Oz asked

Emily looked over at Earl and tried her hardest to hold back a chuckle at his response. After all it was a funnel cake she would guess it would have to taste like one. She could not help it and smiled, with a tiny giggled as she looked away taking another piece of the funnel cake for herself. She had a mixture of emotions but overall god how had she truly missed Earl, her Earl.
~~~
Aqua coiled back a bit at first as he held out his hand out to her, she squeezed her hold on herself a bit before slightly looking up at Breeze then at his hand unsure about it. "I....I dont....dont want you getting hurt...or worse..." she softly said
He looked around the park. "This place is loud." He said. "And pretty cheap compared to most amusement parks. You should see what they charge at Disneyland."
~~~
Breeze sighed. "Come on. You can't stay out here in the cold." He said

"We'll likely have to get through that turtle first." Aurora answered. "Don't worry, it's not a living turtle. Like the mage, it's simply a puppet. Consider it an evil sculpture."
"Sounds good." Oz nods. Hunter nods glancing over at the turtle. "Then if it's a puppet then my powers wont do anything to gain control. " oz thought for a moment. "Probably not but you have some animal friends, that ice dragon you told me about and we have other friends that can help us. Especially with all these troops. "

“Are they alright?” Cinder asked with concern
"A little malnourished. They're getting food now." Peter said. "All I found were dead bodies. Seems like whatever this was only wanted the adults. Left a bunch of children without homes..." Although Peter's epxression was hidden behind his mask there was evident disgust and anger in his voice

"A little malnourished. They're getting food now." Peter said. "All I found were dead bodies. Seems like whatever this was only wanted the adults. Left a bunch of children without homes..." Although Peter's epxression was hidden behind his mask there was evident disgust and anger in his voice

Cinder sighed “we need to get the kids somewhere safe”

Lone Wolf got an alarm coming from his drone room, he ran to it and saw something shocking to him, a forest being cut down just for the gains of corrupt businessmen, he got in his stable Dark-Matter powered Assault vehicle and drove to the forest.

Lone Wolf got an alarm coming from his drone room, he ran to it and saw something shocking to him, a forest being cut down just for the gains of corrupt businessmen, he got in his stable Dark-Matter powered Assault vehicle and drove to the forest.

Upon arriving he saw a few familiar machines as stalkers were moving about as if hunting for something

"Sounds good." Oz nods. Hunter nods glancing over at the turtle. "Then if it's a puppet then my powers wont do anything to gain control. " oz thought for a moment. "Probably not but you have some animal friends, that ice dragon you told me about and we have other friends that can help us. Especially with all these troops. "
"You made friends with the ice dragon!? How!?" Akane asked as she dodged spikes from the turtle.

"You made friends with the ice dragon!? How!?" Akane asked as she dodged spikes from the turtle.
"Oh it was after one of Pridius's attacks. I just figured I would try to be friends with it." Hunter shrugs. "I leave out some snacks in case it's ever flying around by the front door." She sent a star dust arrow at the mage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back