Poetry Quotes, poems, etc.

K

King-Strong-Sad

<p>

</p>

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="">

<div class="ipsQuote_citation"></div>

<div class="ipsQuote_contents"><p>Someone has wisely said that hate is not the opposite of love. Apathy is. We will not have time for apath in life's journey if we speak and think positively. Seak, search and work for worthy eternal qualities and friends. Marvin J. Ashton</p></div>

</blockquote>

<p> A piece of sky, just as the jewl-like dew, one can see for miles. What do I search for now? I skipped across the meadow. What do I search for now? Cake, chicken, chocolate, cheese. Eggs, egg rolls, enchiladas, empanadas. Ham, spam, jelly jam. Spice, mince, curry n' rice. Orange, porridge, apple, strawberry, Filling food. </p>

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">

<div class="ipsSpoiler_header"><span></span></div>

<div class="ipsSpoiler_contents"><p>The shovel hits dirt, digging down to six feet. Burial begins.</p></div>

</div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>Raspberry start Small, prickly Annoying, destroying, overpopulating, Plant, fruit bearer, Growing, budding, shedding, tall abundant Raspberry Plant</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">

<div class="ipsSpoiler_header"><span></span></div>

<div class="ipsSpoiler_contents"><p> My life is like lies. It is unreliable, and causes hate, distrust, and hateful fealings. I have always been hated by almost everybody. I sometimes don't know why. I try my hardest to be good. Still hated when being friendly. Sometimes when I forget to do things, I get hurtful feelings towards me and I have nowhere to run to. This causes distrust. My forgetful mind is genetic. Because people hate me and distrust me, I get angered. Sometimes when things become unbareable, I hurt people and cause comotion or sometimes, if i'm lucky, habe a chance to cool down. People don't understand me, nor do they understand my problems. When thy think they are helping me, they aren't really helping me or they are just making it worse. Written by me in seventh grade (still true).</p></div>

</div>

<p> _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ That quote at the first is one of my favorites.

</p>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back