• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch: Yeehan/Mchanzo RP

_shinrin.rose_

Delusional Melon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm fairly new to this whole forums and stuff, so be patient with me :,) Anywho, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to do a 1x1 rp with yeehan/mchanzo (or hanzo shimada x cole cassidy, for better detail)

I prefer semi-literate to literate users, who will send 2 to 3 paragraphs per reply. In turn, I'll do the same as well. The paragraph don't have to be super lengthy either

I would like to write as hanzo, if able to do so. I'll try to stay in character as much as possible (minus some hc's)

I don't have any particular plots/au's in mind, but I'm all ears to any suggested ideas or making one up together. As long as the characters aren't minors, I'm fine. We can discuss potential ideas further on

Speaking of, I would like if you were 18+. I would just prefer writing w ppl around my age, that's all

Lastly, I'm a busy person from time to time, so replies may take awhile. Usually, I try to send 1 out daily but that may stretch into a couple of days, depending on my schedule

I don't expect you to send me replies immediately or even daily. By all means, take your time ^^"

If you're interested, feel free to leave a comment or pm. Just message me in some way, haha

Have a wonderful evening ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back