• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DoggyBreath

Euthanize me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just as the hyperfixation disappears, I'm once again reminded of them, and need to write them inevitably returns.
Please, I need some DabiHawks, to cure my itch!

As the title states, I am currently on search for some DabiHawks! Seeing as I am more than willingly to admit that I am utter trash for my boys.

The newly found discovery of Hawks growing popularity has come to lead me to believe that I shouldn't be hard to find someone to indulge in a possible long term roleplay.

To make things short and simple, I am a 25 year old roleplayer, with countless years of writing experience. My scheme typically ranging around a literate level (2-3 paragraphs), though I do tend to dabble in novella if completely inspired, and at a third person perspective. I do have experience with either character, so that should not be an issue.

I'd love to have the chance to connect with my partner outside of roleplay, seeing as I'm the type of person to send art/theories/head-canon. I love to chat and connect with people on different levels.

I am through Eastern time zones, as well as currently in between jobs, so while the majority of my time is freed up at the moment, that can change at any point, though I try my hardest to get back to my partners within a day or two radius. If you have any questions or are interested, then please feel free to reach out to through dm, where i will more than happily link my discord! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back