• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Daris came back up his weapon clean and dorag back in place hiding his ears. He nodded to his comrades before expecting the sails making sure nothing was too badly damaged.

Many people who get blackout drunk wake up to find themselves in a bathroom, on the street, or in a stranger's bedroom. Berry, however, found herself in a place that was poorly illuminated by cracks in the walls.

Where was she? Wherever it was, it was somewhat cramped.

"Ugh, where the hell did I end up?"

All of a sudden there was a bright light as the "roof” disappeared. "And a bottle of rum..." He pulls out a bottle not far from you and you might have realized two things: 1. You were in a crate and 2 this is your chance to escape since your "liberator" didn't notice you.

Berry didn't wait. She immediately flew out of the crate, her wings giving her just enough lift to do so. She didn't hide, really. Berry was just glad to be out of the crate, so instead, she just slumped against another crate and heaved a sigh.

After a moment of getting her bearings, Berry rose back up to her feet and began to follow where she saw the man went.

"Might as well see where I ended up."

After a moment of getting her bearings, Berry rose back up to her feet and began to follow where she saw the man went.

"Might as well see where I ended up."
He hides the bottle beneath his jacket. He turns a corner and passes some doors without pausing and without a word. He climbs some stairs completely oblivious to anyone following but at this point, they might feel a gentle wind blowing. At the top of the steps, he passes some doors left open and at this point anyone following might see that they are one the deck of a ship. He glances around and sees in the distance a man in a captain's hat talking to two women also apparently of some rank. Popeye walks in the opposite direction, tightening his grip on the hidden bottle. In a short time, he reaches some sailors rolling dice. One of them looks up, "Do you have it?" "I do," replies Popeye. He produces a bottle from his jacket and his friends' eyes light up. They take turns drinking from the bottle as they play and talk. (you are free to stop following at any time. Maybe you didn't witness these events. maybe you never made is to the deck. maybe you did. I tried to leave it open ended.)

The fairy would follow all the way up to the deck, and here, she split off to look over the railing. She had to confirm that she was indeed on a ship, because if so, she wasn't quite sure how she was going to avoid being thrown overboard.

Daris looked over while he was expecting the sails. He tilted his head at the sprite. Odd he didn't know that there was a fairy crew member. Shaking his head he goes to look out into the vast ocean.

Maxwell was admiring the view around the whole ship from where he was standing, having temporarily forgotten about Shana. Then he sees a small head peeking over the railing some distance away. He runs his eyes to make sure it isn't his eyes playing tricks on him. The small head is still peeking over the railing. He turns to see what the eyes are looking at, which appear to be a few sailors playing a card game. Maxwell walks over to the railing and leans on it, keeping a seemingly good distance to not make the sprite startled. "Hello there!" He greets cheerfully in his swashbuckler tone of voice. "What brings you here to this lovely boat? Sight seeing? Adventure? Something else? Or..." He rubs his chin thoughtfully. "...or a handsome lad you saw who you wanted to be close to?" Celestial Kayaus Celestial Kayaus

Still looking at the Ocean Daris thinks back to how his old captain would tell him stories about places few would dare travel. They were planning on such a journey until that fateful day in Camilla's ports. He touched the burn mark he recived as he wiped away the tears before they could fall. "Sorry I got you killed captain. It should've been me." He muttered before turning away. He put on a smile before turning back to the crew and heading towards where his new captain was at to see how he can be useful.

1704423201348.png

Khione, the disciple and warpriest of Ragethiel, awakens and emerges from below decks for her shift. The tall, muscular fair skinned raven haired woman, wearing a breastplate, shield, and bastard sword moved out on deck, happily taking on whatever task given her from hard labor to assisting with her medical skills.

She moved comfortably in her armor. She was quick to offer healing from her healing kit for any injury. She was very a very knowledgeable healer.

She had no problem doing hard work, whether it was pulling lines, washing the deck, or sparring with the others. She went about her assigned duties without complaint, humming a song to her god, the empyreal lord Ragethiel.

Khione was grateful for the work, glad to be far away from the lands and the ongoing wars she had been in.

Zuul is in the workshop, making talismans. Shana is at the Aft, practicing her sorcerous arts. The Captain and Zoe are coming from the aft. A confrontation with stowaway Berry may be imminant.

Last edited:
Seeing the attention to the new stowaway with the Captain and Zoe coming forward, Khione gives the Captain and Zoe a nod and moves forward with them, her hand resting on the pommel of her sheathed sword in case of any trouble.

Even though it was a clear day, a storm starts to build echoing the Captain's mood despite delivering the pirates' ultimate defeat ever since he learned there was a stowaway on board.

Untitled.png
From the wreck of the pirates ships, floats out a weird figure one made of wood with a glowing chest and eyes akin to a star in the night. With his shoulders adorned by leaves and his head with branches making for a majestic set of antlers. Said figure floated towards the ship while having its legs and hands bound by ropes it appears that the pirates were his captors, but where could he come from. Finally the figure awoke as his antler like branches hit the side of the ship.

"Bloody hell, what in the Great Old Ones embrace happened to me to be here bound, in the ocean hitting my head onto a ship...... Shite i don't remember... I don't remember anything..... He He He."

Alder spoke to himself while trying to release himself from the bindings on his body but being unable to do so and seeing the approaching storm he began to hit his antlers onto the hull of the ship and yelling towards the crew aboard it.

"OI! OI! Anyone up there, can you haul me up. Im down here bound in the water! I swear on my god that i wont do anything in your detriment but i would be glad if you could pull me up before the storm reaches us! I can be of help, I can heal, and i can bend water to my will. Please i don't want to be adrift again or have some animal use me as driftwood. "

Alder after shouting his nonexistent mouth off laid there staring into the sky from the surface of the water still trying to escape his binding knowing that he has a grappling hook he could use to climb on board if he succeeds.

Daris looked out and tilted his head as he saw the a tree like being floating in the water. He heard it speak yet it didn't have a mouth. Curious he had never heard of such a creature.

"Hello there." He said putting on a cheery smile that didn't go to his eyes. "You always pick the middle of the ocean to plant roots?" He teases before grabbing some rope. He heald one side tightly before casting the rest into the ocean. "Try to grab it and I'll pull you up."

Khione heard the voice from in the water and turned to look over the railing glancing curiously at the newcomer floating below. She looked over to Daris. "I will assist you in pulling them up." She walked over and went to pull the rope up.

Daris looked at warpriest and nodded. He braced himself and pulled hard. He watched the plank tree man was bound to flew up into the air and hit the deck. "Shit I think we over did it." He said scratching the back of his head. "Thanks for the help ma'am." He smiled at her before walking towards the tree. "You good or do you still need help?" He asked as he looked down at the tree. He knelt beside the tree

Last edited:
Captain Windstrom Marguirite walked from the stern towards the bow on the starboard side. He noticed the ship's medic (who, Avel? never heard of em) nodded at him and Zoe. The Captain nodded back and Zoe did the same. He looked in the direction of her gaze and found a female sprite who didn't belong. This wasn't a passenger ship and he didn't recall hiring a sprite. Just then a commotion near the forward-starboard side grabbed his, Zoe's and Khione's attention. The crew was rescuing... was that a piece of drifting wood? No, they were definately rescuing someone. He would have a chat with them later. He shifted his attention to the wayward sprite peering over the side. He would have to deal with her first. It promised to be an ackward conversation... and he didn't like ackward conversations. He slowly made his way to her. Zoe lingered a little longer by the rescue, but then hurried to the tresspasser. He presumed that Khione would remain there to help since that was her job. This was his, "Well, well what do we have here? Celestial Kayaus Celestial Kayaus A stowaway? Well I don't appreciate the situation you placed me in, but I also don't throw people overboard and we don't have a brig, so... you can thank me by pulling your weight around here until we make port. Then you can decide if you want to continue with us, you can....if you work. I was gonna hire new crew at Prisidia anyway. Welcome aboard the Winsome Lass, Miss..."

Zoe Mageswift Mcconal, First mate on the Winsome Lass. A former pirate, she prefers to let her actions speak for her, so she doesn't speak often. Captain Margeurite was aboard a ship she and her crew were raiding. To be continued.

Khione nodded at Daris, "You're welcome."

The warpriest then looked towards the Captain dealing with the new sprite stowaway...now crew member, and then back their tree-like rescue. She walked over to the tree creature.

"Are you hurt? This ship is called the Windsome Lass..." She nods over at the Captain and the First Mate. "My name is Khione, I am just a crew member. Captain Margurite and the First Mate Zoe are over there dealing with another situation that just happened to pop up while we were pulling you up."

"Hello to you all as well, and no i prefer the seaside marshes to plant my roots on actually." Replied Alder seriously to the crewmates jests, as he did not understand it was but a tease.

When Alder saw that the crew of this ship lowered the rope for him but as his hands and legs were tied he improvised by tangling the rope around his antlers. Then he tugged it twice to signify him being ready, but he was not ready for how they achieve the feat of getting him on the boat. For he though they would just pull him in, not throw him in like a fish fished from a fishing rod, so now he flopped onto the deck of the ship as the wooden fishy he was.

"Well this approach was unexpected, but i assure you i do need some help, could you cut the ropes binding my hands or at least untie them, then i can take the rest of the ropes myself."
Said Alder while trying to loosen at least one of the binding on his body, as it did hurt him that his freedom was restricted.
"No I'm not hurt, at least i think so, my body is fine that I assure you, its my mind that is the problem, my people cleanse their minds of memories every once in a while after recording them in a book, but it seems, those who caught me threw away the book, bound me and threw me in their cargo, as we aren't that common occurrence."
Replied to Khione, as she approaches and talks to him, her concern was not unfounded in him, but the few injuries he did have he could heal by himself.
"So this is is the Windsome Lass, Welcome Khione, my name is,, my name is Alder. I owe you guys, otherwise i would have been a piece of driftwood for a long time."
Acknowledged Adler, giving his greetings as well to Khione.

"I don't mind waiting after all I am a unwanted visitor. Oh and in case you are wondering how i speak even though i have no mouth, as you can see, the orb in my chest lights up or dims as i speak making the air inside my head vibrate at certain frequencies, making the sound emit from my head kinda like a guitar."
Now unbound from his binding with the help of others he begins to stretch his wooden body, creaks and cracks can be heard as he didn't move his body in a long while, then he begins to move his hands in fancy ways, which magically gathers the water which drips from him onto the ship into a small ball in his hand which he launches into the sea, without any explanation to others as if he forgot about them for a while.

Daris looked at the tree man Alder and nodded. "I'm Daris. Glad to have helped if you need anything Alder let me know I'll try to accommodate. " He said before heading back towards the waves.

While he seemed oblivious staring at the water he kept a close eye on everything happening on the deck. Be able to jump in on a moments notice incase anything were to happen

Suddenly the skies darken and the wind picks up, before long the wind rips and tears at the ship like an army of invisible marauders. The captain ushers those near the edge of the ship to move nearer the center. The Captain yells as loud as he can to try to be heard over the edge." Hold onto something! And for gods' sake, get away from the edge!" A piece of debris was blown by the wind hits poor First Mate Zoe, knocking her overboard before anyone anyone can act. Despite the storm, the Captain rushes over to where she went overboard. He can't find any trace of her so prepares to dive in after her, "No, Captain!" Shana rushes over and jumps, knocking him to the deck. While still on top of him she says, "We will find her somehow, but we can't afford to lose you too!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back