• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PRETTY in pink

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have no idea on what to say other than i absolutely adore world building and making lore that isnt just from my head-- Fantasy? got it. Sci-Fi? I have like 5 aliens in the bank rn!! Modern day?? I CAN DO THAT TOO.
i can offer art of our characters, Novel-esque responses/long responses, and basically constant replies because of doing my studying at home.
I'm GMT+2 time zone wise but what is a sleep schedule anyways?? nothing that's what.
I have dyslexia, stupid grammar mistakes are bouunndd to happen, and random (but short) breaks so that i don't die.
I am a sucker for romance. But i can work on platonic building! angst is also on the table, If i have to admit a weakness i gotta say I'm horrible with action sequences though.
(LGBTQ friendly btw, i do a lot more mxm than anything but i have no issues catering!)

Message me on discord if you're interested! Or here, but if i take awhile to respond it's probably because I'm still trying to figure out this site-

Last edited:
I’m semi literate to literate usually. Do you accept partners at that level or prefer to match novella?

i am absolutely a die hard fan for angsty romance , it’s so much fun omggg — is it alright if we do m x f ? ( preferably f ) as that is more of my comfort zone after trying other pairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back