• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Humanity - Ch 1 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well this is the first one I've ever done so currently it is the best RP I've been a part of lol

How does it feel to achieve your hopes and dreams?

Well this is the first one I've ever done so currently it is the best RP I've been a part of lol

How does it feel to achieve your hopes and dreams?
I wish that not just for one person but for everyone 😊 I have a ways to go. 😋

Fair, but hey, at least you're like a sixth of the way there. Further than most people get!

Personally it’s one of the only group rps I’ve done that actually have kept my adhd brain interested

All right, I deemed it a good time to continue so I put up the next progression post! :)

It's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee isn't ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt ahahahahhahahhaahhaha

Edit: I'm gonna write Meg separate after the grownups look around a lil more. Just figure she went in with everyone else.

Last edited:
Tech is overrated. Doing it the old fashioned way is faster 🤷‍♂️
That's how they did it in the past and it seemed to work for them

For the ones that survived, the old fashioned way worked 100% of the time.
It's a good idea, numbers don't lie!!

Hahaha.

Now I feel bad for Sylvanna, an adult, asking these actual goons for their opinion.

this rp is actually just sylvanna taking her 3rd grade class on a fieldtrip to the greenhouse

this rp is actually just sylvanna taking her 3rd grade class on a fieldtrip to the greenhouse
Olivine is just that shy kid in the corner who’s coming along for the right while carrying the first aid kid and comfort snacks

I got a question!

As the story goes on are we going to run into situations?

The urge to write angst and create chaos at 2am for the group

Last edited:
Wait another question- are we allowed to create scenarios and stuff in certain locations?

(SORRY IM HAVING ADHD HOURS AS IM STARING AT MY REPLY)

Obviously Darkbloom Darkbloom has the final say, but I think yes, the team will run into situations and I do think it's fine for us to create some of those situations, as long as they aren't too massive. Or if you're not sure what counts as "too massive" maybe PM him your idea and see what happens from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back