• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered HELP. EMERGENCY. RPNATION RELATED CRISIS.

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
MY DAD IS ON THE VURGE OF DISCOVORING RPNATION CUZ I FORGOT TO CLEAR MY HISTORY. HOW DO I FORCE MY PHONE. WHICH IS UPSTAIRS TO LOG OUT??? SO I DONT GET CAUGHT? I MAY BE 20 BUT HE DOESNT APPROVE AND COULD DISCONNECT MY PHONE. WILL CHANGING MY PASSWORD OR EMAIL LOG ME OUT OF ALL DEVICES?! WHAT DO I DO!? HOW DO I LOG OUT OF ALL DEVICES!?

I don’t know anything but hopefully changing your password as you said should do the trick D:

oof this crisis is giving me war flashbacks. i’m no genius when it comes to this, but i believe you would have to manually sign out of everything. /: unlesss… you change your password???? it would log you out of everything considering your old password wouldn’t be valid for your account anymore. but im not sure. 💔

I'm supposed to be sleeping right now and my phone is in the living room where he's watching tv. I hafto wait till he sleeps and hope to god he d oesnt check it before I get the chance

I’m gonna try to change my password on my phone and see if it logs me out of my computer to test it out for ya 😢

Ok so, I kept a roleplay tab open on my computer while I changed the PW on my phone. That open tab didn’t sign me out after I changed the PW, *but* when I opened a new roleplay tab, I was signed out.

So it depends on if you had the tab open before he looked or if he was looking through your history and then opened a new tab there ? In the former case he’d see your account but in the latter case he wouldn’t

Sorry let me edit to clarify:

He would see it if

- The tab was open before he looked
- OR if he looked through your history and clicked on it through there

He would not see it if

- He opened a new tab and actively searched for it

— a paranoid person who was once in a similar situation as yours 🥲

maybe he’ll just stay and watch TV and not check, I hope 😢 if he’s not too strict maybe you can like sleepily go down and pretend you needed to get some water aaa

worst comes to worst, you can just try (emphasis on try) to explain to him that the site is harmless. you’re just writing with friends and mods do their best to ensure this is a safe place for everyone. maybe even show him some of your writing a couple of times so he isn’t so suspicious? parents often get snoopy when you give off the impression that you’re hiding something you shouldn’t be doing. when i was going through this, it helped to be open. read a piece of your work or something??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back