• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Three

Purr

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya friends! Welcome to Chapter Three's OOC chat. Pull up a chair, get comfy, and let's roleplay together! 8D

Don't know if you want this here, but Toph is going to go with Awareness for her level 3 skill, and will need an additional 1d6 for hit points.

Psychie Psychie

1. Yep! This is the right place to talk about character development and advancement.
2. Awareness is a good choice! =)
3. Why does Toph receive an additional d6 beyond the d6 she receives for 3rd level?
4. Maybe you want to refresh your own "self-knowledge" by again reading Jeet Kune Do in the Martial Way? =)

3. Why does Toph receive an additional d6 beyond the d6 she receives for 3rd level?
She doesn't; I thought I had to post my request for my hit point increase for you to make the roll.

I'll follow up on the Martial Art and see what it tells me.

Hmmm. No Auto Dodge. I'll have to look over the various styles and see what maneuver fits with Toph's personal take on the form and let you know what she will go with.

With Toph's medical knowledge, she could go with some kind of joint lock, or some pressure point attack.

Purr Purr I'm looking over the various special moves for the Self Knowledge, and I am wondering if there are any nerve strikes available to add to the fingertip attack that JKD already has. The styles listed don't have any in their library of maneuvers.

Sounds good, Psychie. =)

Also, is it me or are you guys up really early (or late depending on how you look at it)? I am used to being the only one posting at this hour! =)

Insomnia sucks. I'm up very early for me. Can't speak for Sherwood, but I've seen him in line at some very odd times.

Psychie, I'm afraid not. Such techniques like paralysis attack are reserved for S.D.C.-based games like Ninjas & Superspies and Mystic China. =)

Also, is it me or are you guys up really early (or late depending on how you look at it)? I am used to being the only one posting at this hour! =)
My four year old niece had a nightmare and only cuddling with her uncle could calm her down.

Sherwood, you really ought to stop telling your neice those stories about General Steele right before bed! Ha ha!

Psychie. Yikes! I didn't know you suffered from insomnia. That does suck. I suppose it could be worse though - you could have ol' Hairball as a roommate. Remember him from Chapter One? =)

If Mario was a less than honorable fellow, I could see him doing some very unpleasant things to the good General.

One more thing for everyone to do; reset your Action Points for third level.

Ah, yes! Thanks for the reminder, Sherwood.

Remember, folks, your bonus action points carry over to this new level.

I probably should have copied everything from Shop Talk and posted here but I am not as good with my smartphone as I might like. =) Anyone else know that feeling?

One other thing - I don't expect Pips to post for probably the next 48 hours or so; Real Life has her in a good way. =)

Mack returned the salute and guided her fully-armed Valkyrie to the right side of the airlock. The battle machine responded smoothly to her every motion. This pput Neqel and herself on the other side of the airlock door where Muppet wound up while Iris rapidly worked the console with her strange three-digit "fingers."
Quick question for clarity: Mack and Nequel are on the right, and Muppet on the left? Or both their mechs are on the right?

Mack and Neqel are on the right, Toph is on the left, Elinor is on whichever side she chooses.

Edit: Oh, and thanks for the likes! =) They make me feel good.

I'm going to go fix that "pput" typo now. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back