• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cult of the Abyss ( A Star Wars AU rp)

The Silent Z

Just Here
Hello all,

I’ve been getting back into writing and once again return to one of my original beloved series, Star Wars! Between watching the clone wars on Disney+ and the Mandalorian, rewatching some of the movies and seeing Solo (a Star Wars story) for the first time. I’m definitely interested in trying a group SW rp set around 27 BBY following a group of Jedi.

Ideally a small group of about 4 people. The plot itself will be taking place in different arcs with different ideas being used. Essentially the plot will be based around a small group of Jedi knights that start off heading for Onderon then will develop from there. The plot is rather simple for now but does involve a cult of dark Jedi and a small army of pirates and thieves, a Sith artifact and the potential rise of a new threat.

I am interested only if I do not have to play a jedi. I prefer a blaster and my wits rather than magic and a laser sword.

I know its the force and Lightsaber, but I am getting my point across lol

O boy i shouldnt join another rp bur my star wars craving is simply too strong so 👀👀 i am interested

Hello all,

I’ve been getting back into writing and once again return to one of my original beloved series, Star Wars! Between watching the clone wars on Disney+ and the Mandalorian, rewatching some of the movies and seeing Solo (a Star Wars story) for the first time. I’m definitely interested in trying a group SW rp set around 27 BBY following a group of Jedi.

Ideally a small group of about 4 people. The plot itself will be taking place in different arcs with different ideas being used. Essentially the plot will be based around a small group of Jedi knights that start off heading for Onderon then will develop from there. The plot is rather simple for now but does involve a cult of dark Jedi and a small army of pirates and thieves, a Sith artifact and the potential rise of a new threat.
I'm interested

I’m definitely interested, after playing fallen order I’m really in the mood for a Star Wars rp

Interested. I've been looking for an RP outside my usual RPs. One that will take off just as theirs did.
Ok cool

I'm interested
ok cool

I’m definitely interested, after playing fallen order I’m really in the mood for a Star Wars rp
Ok cool. And awesome! I have been wanting to play that game. Recently found out they brought KOTOR to the App Store and since I’ve always been wanting to play that series of games but don’t have a PC for gaming or Xbox, was stoked to find it available on IOS and Android. It has added to my Star Wars craving as they say.

Seeing as interest has risen with enough to move forward I’ll begin thread stuff tomorrow after work and sleep. (I work graves) As a heads up I won’t add a list for force powers in the CS in order for a cs to be approved. However keep it legitimate to rp standards and etc when using it in the rp, I’ll be watching for OP force powers. Jedi knight is the max rank starting out also.

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo birdgeoisie birdgeoisie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Bhmbdk Bhmbdk Oliver V Oliver V

Thread is up now for CS. Apologies for the delay had a rough day yesterday and was not in the right mind set for getting threads up.

Well well well, I thought I could smell cheap aftershave and bullshit!

Now the formalities are out of the way, if there is room in this RP I would be very interested, or happy to stick myself on the reserve list if anyone drops out at this early stage.

Hey, just wanted to say im still interested and now that im done with finals i can hopefully focus on making a cs c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back