Poetry Cold Knife

A

Arafor

<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>Cold Knife I sit here forging our love, in front on my anvil of joy. My feelings fly like a dove, I pour my heart and soul into my work. I make you my heart and give it to you, you sit their pretending to care about my gift. Then one day you break my heart and don't try to sew, our love back together and out of sadness I try to lift. I sit here at my forge crying about my world gone, then you come looking calm and I turn around in grief. You sit down at my forge looking at my eyes of sad song, then you reach around your back and pull out your sheath. I see whats coming but I do nothing, You reach around with a cold knife and stab it in my back. I feel the pain but it is nothing compared to the pain of my heart, even in death I still want your love. You built me up and said it was okay, I thought that you truly loved me. But then you broke me down, and made my back shiver. As I lie on the floor looking at you walk away, I can't think, I can't feel, I can't breath, I don't know what I did or what I did say, All I wanted was your love in return. I guess I won't understand what I did to you, your love is all I wanted to give me in return. Apparently you think I deserve death, I don't agree but I accept what you want. </p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back