Food what's the nastiest thing you ever ate?

Ye it’s got this prickly ahh feeling in your mouth and even when you close your nose and swallow it it leaves a disgusting aftertaste. If you like eggplant i gotta ask what’s going on man

Wait, I eat raw hot dogs some times (and like it O_O)
Ok sometimes if there’s school lunch I’ll eat the raw hot dog/meat. It’s basically just a hamburger but your going to die much much faster especially if you heat it up. I can hear your liver crying at the pure greasiness

I'm usually pretty wise with what I eat. However, I did watch a very high and drunk person who may have or may have not been a friend of my group, say one moonlit eve as we walked by the canal " hey..there is chinese food here on this bench.." we really begged him not to eat it. He sat there and ate it... This person isn't really a part of our friend group anymore and to be honest we are not certain if he is alive but we do have sightings of him once and a while

I'm usually pretty wise with what I eat. However, I did watch a very high and drunk person who may have or may have not been a friend of my group, say one moonlit eve as we walked by the canal " hey..there is chinese food here on this bench.." we really begged him not to eat it. He sat there and ate it... This person isn't really a part of our friend group anymore and to be honest we are not certain if he is alive but we do have sightings of him once and a while
This brings up a really weird question. Have you ever just been walking by and the you see something like a full happy meal,unopened on a bench or just an unopened box of candy?

This brings up a really weird question. Have you ever just been walking by and the you see something like a full happy meal,unopened on a bench or just an unopened box of candy?
Not the candy but I'm certain I've seen happy meals. I generally assume it is someone's homeless meal so I don't touch it. Like, I wouldn't throw it out
Candy.. never BUT I have seen a cousin of mine pick up candy off the ground when we were kids and proceed to eat it and say "yum it's warm." ( i think it was cah hem intiment candy...)I don't know that just weirdly came to mind. I'm old and have a lot of unwise people I've observed over my lifetime

Last edited:
Rum ball. Parent gave it to me when I was young saying that it was a chocolate doughnut hole. It definitely was not.

I have had others respond to me before to tell me they're fine, but it changes nothing. Mushrooms are the worst tasting and nothing will compel me to try liking them. Honestly I could throw up if I were swallowing any, but since early on I avoid any of them. Of course they are different, any vegetables are from plants and I don't have that trouble with any of them, though a certain few I don't like. But mushrooms are not that, they are not plants and really not vegetables.

I have had others respond to me before to tell me they're fine, but it changes nothing. Mushrooms are the worst tasting and nothing will compel me to try liking them. Honestly I could throw up if I were swallowing any, but since early on I avoid any of them. Of course they are different, any vegetables are from plants and I don't have that trouble with any of them, though a certain few I don't like. But mushrooms are not that, they are not plants and really not vegetables.
I eat something i don’t like and i tend to swallow it whole so i don’t taste it.

subway (the restaurant) sink goop for $20

Edit: adding on
A burger that fell on the floor (covered in dog hair) that I at first refused to eat because it was dirty. My mom accused me of calling her house dirty, and patty then ran under water to clean off. I then begrudgingly ate it as fast as I could.

Last edited:

A burger that fell on the floor (covered in dog hair) that I at first refused to eat because it was dirty. My mom accused me of calling her house dirty, and patty then ran under water to clean off. I then begrudgingly ate it as fast as I could.
ewwww!

My mom will do that sometimes but title be on the table. Never on the floor though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back