Other What made you smile today?

getting back into pokemon x has really got me in a good mood!

i used to have agoraphobia really bad and it's a tough challenge. what you did today was amazing!
Thank you so so much!
You are incredibly sweet and I'm so proud of you for overcoming what you have ✨
I'm going to keep fighting and I believe in you to do the same 🔮

Once I'm not scared of being outdoors anymore- it's over for you b*tches

( enjoy pokemon! Im on my second playthrough of Arceus and its very, very therapeutic but also rage inducing-)

Thank you so so much!
You are incredibly sweet and I'm so proud of you for overcoming what you have ✨
I'm going to keep fighting and I believe in you to do the same 🔮

Once I'm not scared of being outdoors anymore- it's over for you b*tches

( enjoy pokemon! Im on my second playthrough of Arceus and its very, very therapeutic but also rage inducing-)
i'm not sure if it helps you at all, but i slowly got over my fear by sitting by open windows whenever it was nice out. i did this for a few weeks before i started going outside to stretch. then, i eventually started going for walks around my block. they started short, ten to fifteen minutes, but were well closer to two and a half hours after a year or so. my fear is mostly under control now, but it was a rough two to three years.

Hanging out with friends and family:) and my kitties

Someone complimented my poor attempts of drawing eyes, giving me some more confidence in my journey to learn more abt art

I heard people telling me I’m funny and I have wit lol feels nice because mostly keep to myself and quiet af

I baked chocolate chip cookies from scratch that were a hit with my family!

Some random NB at my school walked up to me, said “I don’t know you, I’m just being nice to strangers. Here’s a chocolate!” and handed me a snickers before leaving.

My faith in humanity has been restored.

I watched some dad pick his kid up by their shirt (kinda like a cat picks up their kitten by the scruff) and turn the kid around so he was walking the right way. Kid continued walking like nothing happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back