Food What are your favorite recipes?

With the holidays coming, what are you looking forward to making for and eating at your gatherings?

I make a great green bean casserole and cranberry sauce. I also make southern cornbread. My partner is looking forward to his mother's pumpkin pie.

My family eats out for Thanksgiving (we have a seafood dinner at our favorite beach annually) and then our most significant Christmas recipe is the homemade french toast that we eat the morning of.

My family eats out for Thanksgiving (we have a seafood dinner at our favorite beach annually) and then our most significant Christmas recipe is the homemade french toast that we eat the morning of.
Nice. Usually, we go out Christmas Eve with my partner's family to a dim sum place.

With the holidays coming, what are you looking forward to making for and eating at your gatherings?

I make a great green bean casserole and cranberry sauce. I also make southern cornbread. My partner is looking forward to his mother's pumpkin pie.

I'm in charge of desserts this year. My dad loves sweet potato casserole, so I'll be making that ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back