Other Voting for RpNation

There's a voting link on the main page. Just click on the big RPN logo at the top of any page, and you'll be directed there.

Well some good news -

Despite not holding first place, the #1 site has had 20 hits in 6 days... We however average 21 hits PER day yet alone the advertisement =)

Total votes: 2772 [12.30% of total / 5.30 votes per day]

Hits: 11474 [21.94 hits per day]

It seems although we don't have a voting system that awards users money... We still have a website with more variety & a larger community.

763 votes. I feel like I should stand stock still and blend in with the scenery as we creep along.

Once every 24 hours. You click the link at the top of the shoutbox, at the top of the forum page or here but you have to hit the 'vote' button, not just the link. I tend to vote any time I get on a computer, just because at this point I never know where I'm at in the window of 24 hours.

762 votes ~_~

737 votes to go. That is a satisfactory increase.

(has anyone else noticed what I've avoided saying for fear of jinxing it?)

Hope is probably both the strongest and most fragile emotion we hold, as it flies in the face of logic while taking on all it’s strength from the will of he who wields it.

So make use of it!

717 votes to go, dammit.

708 votes to go.

We seem to be averaging about ten votes a day, which isn't bad, but I think we could do much better. I mean usually there's about twenty members on at a time, so really....

Also, has anyone else noticed that the first place site has not had a vote in some time now???

Let's get the ball rolling!!! We got this & that first place is not all that far off.

I have definitely noticed, but I don't know if there's a point that the site stops you from voting more, or if they're really that dumb. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back