• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tronkinrse - The Balance Treaty [full]

utahraptor

X Society (Director)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Tronkinrse is a world of magic, chaos, and war for many decades but the 6 factions have agreed to try and make peace. A new city is being built at the center of the world, in the city’s center is Balance tower. Each faction has elected 1 member to represent their faction in a meeting to lay down a new treaty and hopefully an era of peace.

The Factions:

Fire Faction (taken)
- live in the very north surrounded by multiple active volcanoes
- part of the only alliance that existed during the era of chaos called the gear alliance. the alliance consists of the stone faction and the tech faction

Stone Faction (taken)
- they live underground and they are the main supplier of metal
- known for their stone soldiers who are elite soldiers who can pull the ground up around them to make a suit of armor
- part of gear alliance

Tech Faction (taken)
- while their magic might be limited to metals they are incredibly smart and are known for their incredible vehicles
- they live in the vehicles they build
- part of gear alliance

Water Faction (taken)
- live underwater
- have a strong dislike of the gear alliance

Nature Faction
- live in tree houses
- known for their assassins who have great camo and capture abilities

Air Faction (taken)
- live on giant plateaus and known for their flying abilities

What is the world of Tronkinrse?
Tronkinrse is a world I use when I’m bored to tell stories. Everyone in the world is born with some form of magic related to their faction. Some factions have more lore than others just because I enjoy working on them more than others. I decided to make this RP because I realized that the balance treaty, the most important part of the story, has little to no lore written about it and I thought it would be fun to do as a RP. Before the Balance Treaty all the factions were at war. The balance treaty and the council act as a way to keep peace or at least keep wars from getting out of control.

How will the RP work?
You will play as a representative/leader of one of the factions. You can design the faction to be whatever you want as long as it matches the descriptions above. I will be the balance city representative. I will bring up the topics and will be the final vote if there is a tie.

If you’re interested let me know what faction you would like to represent and I hope you enjoy the world of Tronkinrse

Last edited:
Map of the land for those interested

Attachments

• IMG_3854.jpeg
    IMG_3854.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 13
Ok
That means you will be part of the gear alliance
Quick explanation of that alliance
Stone faction mines ore
Fire faction melts in down
Tech faction takes metal to make vehicles some of which they give to stone and fire

Not at all
Just a heads up if anyone wants to do the tech faction
There might be a slight lore dump because their my favorite
The person wouldn’t have to use that lore though

I’m going to start setting up the main rp thread and OOC/character threads so they are ready when we get the last person

Just clarifying
The characters aren’t very important
They just exist because you are playing as a rep. For your faction so you have to make a character that is the rep.

Here is the character one:
I will make the main one once we get the last person

Is there any particular theme outside of what was already said in the opening post you would like us to consider when creating the nation/faction lore? Such as a specific event that affected everyone or common knowledge that the characters/factions would all know of?

Umm for I’ve already talked to the tech faction about theirs which is the main one
The only thing I can think of is stone and fire faction are in an alliance with each other and the tech faction
Because of this they both have a variation of a tech faction vehicle that the tech faction gave them
Fire faction has the fire bug which is the top of an AT AT on treads
And stone faction has the stone scuttler which is a rectangular room with 6 spider like legs that is designed to haul large amounts of rock and ore

I never really wrote any lore for the other factions that would effect this point in time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back