• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

she took his hand and hurried him into his parents bedroom. "Okay, kiddo, strip." His father instructed, getting some clothes out.

Sent from my VS890 4G using Tapatalk

His father handed him some laundry. All he needed really was a polo and some nice pants but NOOOOOO they took it to the next level baby

Sent from my VS890 4G using Tapatalk

"Woah woah woah!" Markus yelped as he was being pushed to the bathroom and his clothes was taken off for them to clean him.

His mother got his undies off and sat him in the tub, as his father began to scrub his hair. Robby just put one bath toy after another gently into the water and smiled brightly, peeking up at Markus, then back down at the toys and pushing a few over to him.

Markus sighed and let his family to do what they wanted. He'd prefer taking a shower by himself but he knew he couldn't stop them.

once he was out of the tub, Robby grabbed the towel and threw it over the others head, which his mother took and began to rub dry his skin. His father got some nice smelling deodorant and began to spray him with it, then hurried to get him dressed.

His father brushed off his hair and combed it out, then took a step back. "Well, where in the world did Markus go, Robby??" He asked. Robby blinked and stared at his father. "Daddy, he right there?" HIs father laughed. "All I see there is a handsome young man!"

His mother smiled and pushed a small handful of flowers into his hand. "Okay, dear, all set." She said softly. By then, it was already almost time to leave, so they had to hurry him to the door and give him a few goodbyes.

"I'll see you guys later, then." Markus smiled before getting into his car and drove to Maple's house. A while later, he arrived at Maple's house and got out, waiting for Maple with the flowers behind his back.

She peeked out of the door when she heard the knock. Her curly main was pinned up nice and neatly, and she wore a short dress with a thin cotton bottom which fell about her hips nicely. she wore a tucked in polo and a small sweater jacket. She flashed here eyes and a big smile came to them, she hurried out and bounced a bit. "Hi!" she said, smiling brightly.

"I'm glad you liked them. Should we go?" Markus smiled before walking to his car and opened the passenger side door for Maple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back