Other The History of RpNation

Meredith

An Apostle of Ghan with Fiendish Intent
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm a bored history student. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Keep reading for an announcement summary of the site since it was acquired by The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard in 2014.

July
Shoutbox updated!
Merger complete! RpNation and RpZone become one.

January
New site logo! Staff-chan watches over us.

Moods come out!

May
Style update!

We hit three million posts!
We had profile covers for the first time.

June
Our Friends of the Nation referral program launched.

Nation building became a section!
Profile covers updated and moods broke.

July
Forum moderators created!

August
Thread tags!

Google fonts.

September
We talked like a pirate together.

October
Discord came out! (For the first time).

December
The Helper Initiative opened!

January
We reflected on the past year.

March
All moderators are just mods again.

We reached 5 million posts!

April
First Nyte Lyfe.

Quality of life updates.

May
Helpers abolished (for now).

August
We moved to IPBoards.

September
HTML beta testing!

The annual character contest.

February
Discord reopens for the update.

Back to Xenforo - and BBCode.

March
BBCode Help Centre opens!

Anime discussion section opens.
Discord made permanent.
Helpers reinstated.

June
New dice roller!

The much-anticipated RpN app is released.

August
The staff fight off a killer robot in Discord.

So what do you think? Did I miss anything? What are your favourite site features? Do you have any special memories through the history of the site?

I'm a new member (joined in July) and I like the 1x1 PM option. It's cool to know where the site's been before I arrived.

There's also a 1x1 forum for your games - we have lost PM archives before but never forum posts, so that might be a safer option, if you like to go back and read them :)

The site has been running for.. well, a lot longer than this, through a few names. This is just a brief history~

You should add October 7th, 2016 as "The Moisture Cult began infiltrating the site."
We sort of did. Our forces were small but our church was massive in square feet. We had a lot of room to renovate. Everybody will be moist, and I mean... everybody. Those who are not moist will be convicted of a capital offense in our church.

We sort of did. Our forces were small but our church was massive in square feet. We had a lot of room to renovate. Everybody will be moist, and I mean... everybody. Those who are not moist will be convicted of a capital offense in our church.

But... but I want to stay dry. Only thing about me that I'm keeping moist is my hands.

Don't let please let your memes be dreams, I prefer discussion to nonsense, lmao. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back