• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Founding of Hogwarts

Gazimon X Gazimon X i don't know if i said before but i think that both my students Genevieve and Nicholas would probably get along well with Mars, especially Nico since he is the same house and age, but since he likes to be around his little sister she'd probably see Mars often too if they were friends. One of them may even develop a crush lol

I thought it would be fun if Nico, Sebastian and Mars formed a Slytherin trio Zombie. Zombie.

Zombie. Zombie. PixieDust PixieDust I'd like that! Mars will also probably be the one badgering them to go check out animals in the forest with him. He claims he is NOT a poacher-in-the-making but no doubt he's tried / wants to try to sneak some animals into the castle. ( What could possibly go wrong? )

I'll look through all the profiles and try to plot more this weekend !

Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate!

( I demand food pics. Feed my eyes pretty please? )

Zombie. Zombie. PixieDust PixieDust I'd like that! Mars will also probably be the one badgering them to go check out animals in the forest with him. He claims he is NOT a poacher-in-the-making but no doubt he's tried / wants to try to sneak some animals into the castle. ( What could possibly go wrong? )
I feel like Lyra would help out with that, if she knows what he's up to.

Seb's whole thing is sneaking out into the forest to go climb trees and hang out, especially at night when everyone else is asleep, so he'd definitely be down for that. He'd draw the line at anything that could bring the animals harm but as long as it wasn't cruel then he'd be chill

Last edited:
Just finished adding Sebastian's backstory so that's his CS finally complete! Feel free to check it out (:

I don't know why all my characters have to have gone through something, its not on purpose I swear lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back