• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Fallen Angel and the Lion

"I feel as if I would impose way too much...." Tannis told him, "Besides... the city is no place for a Manticore..."

"I see..." Tannis said not sure what to say. The offer was really nice... but he heardly knew the man... and on top of that he was proububly going to be a pain.... al he did was laze around most of the day, "I... I'll think about it." He said awkwordly, strangly enough his tail started to make a back and fourth motion.

"you can surround yourself with people... and still be lonely, My daughter is my light but to protect her i often have to send her away," Dasuke said

Tannis seemed confused, he really did. He had someone he considered a daughter, but she was off doing good around a world that hated her. He loved her dearly. "I'm sorry. I had someone close to me I considered a daughter, but she has grown and left me to find her own path." Tannis said, though he sounded rather proud.

Dasuke smiled "you sound very proud," he sad softly he smoothed his amber hair back and looked up at the sky "I bet she is thinking of you wherever she is,"

"I am... I hope she does. I miss her. I am sorry you don't get to see your daughter so much..." Tannis said.

"When ever she comes to visit. Its been a few years since i've last seen her. But before she left, when she still stayed with me... she stayed with me till she was maybe.. 16.. 18.. I'm not sure... I found her when she was 10 I think... maybe younger." Tannis said with a chuckle.

Tannis purred, "I always wounder if she thinks of me as a father. Though I do feel like a raised her as my own. But yes... being a father is hard... but it is a joyful feeling."

Dasuke smiled and laid in the grass "yes," he said simply his good wing streatched out. "you know for a mantacore you are so calm and gentle even the lplants like you,"

"The only one of my kind that I know of..... but thank you for the compliment." Tannis told dasuke. "You should get some rest. I will think about your offer."

dasuke debated on getting up to find a true place to rest but he was comfortable so with a small chuckle he nodded to Tannis and closed his yes

Tannis rested quietly till the morning sun started to rise. He had no idea how to take care of dasuke's wounds.

The light hit the angel and it was easy to see why they were mistaken as devine beings as his skin and wings had an illuminating aura around it though he was still fast asleep.

If it wasn't for the black wings, Tannis would have thought he was an angel. Though the way he acted suggested otherwise.

Tannis could smell something on the wind it smelled both natural but unatral at the same time. The forest was rather quiet on;y the soft chirping of birds every now and again.

Tannis lifted his head when the smell hit him, he decide he would wait. the bird didn't seem spooked, so he wasn't worried yet.

the sun began to cloud over in darkness though the angel slept still the ground seemed alive. Movement from the trees revealed many more animals in their sheltering branches then normal. A chill ran through the air and more of the odd smel washed over the land Dasuke's eyes shot open as Tannis saw a small fire in the distance the angel sat up and stared at it as it floated without touching anything. He was silent and still as it slowly moved almost holding his breath he could feel something was wrong. the sky rumbled like in a storm and the wind flared yet the flame was unaffected

Users who are viewing this thread

Back