• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource β˜„. *. ⋆ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π••π•šπ•˜π•šπ•₯𝕒𝕝 π•—π• π•£π•˜π•–.

phnx.

little miss burnt out
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

the digital forge...

• - -
    - -
    - -

WELCOME

hello all, and welcome to the digital forge! i'm honored that you've chosen my little corner of the internet to peruse for codes, and i hope you like what you see!

i started coding about two years ago now, with a couple of hiatuses, but now i finally feel comfortable in sharing the codes i've made. it's been a big learning curve, and i'm still learning, so i'm excited to share this journey with you!

before you use or request a code, please read my rules and request info! those can be located by clicking the fire icons to the right.

Last edited:

GRIDLOCK...

character sheet
tabs
not mobile friendly

click the fire icon to get the code!

to get the best effect with the main image, use a site like remove.bg to remove the background of your main image, then upload to an image hosting site or private discord server and copy the url to get the background-less image!

to change the color of the grid or word pattern, press β€˜ctrl + f’, type in β€˜fill=’, and change the six numbers after the %23. do the same thing to change the word, but instead replace ’gridlock.’

thank u so much for checking out my work! please pm me if you need any help with customization :D

coded by phnx.

NAME
HERE.

MIND IS A PRISON.
alec benjamin
|━━━⬀────────|

• basics

NAME:

xxx

NICKNAME(S):

xxx

ALIAS:

xxx

xxx

xxx

PRONOUNS:

xxx

SEXUALITY:

xxx

D.O.B.:

xxx

P.O.B.:

xxx.

HEIGHT:

xxx

BODYTYPE:

xxx

HAIR COLOR:

xxx

EYE COLOR:

xxx

FACECLAIM:

xxx

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

basics
persona
history
extra

Last edited:
code type: character showcase code???
extras: if possible, i would really like it to be the size of the intro you have here, or maybe a little bit bigger than that! i just don't want the code to be the size
of my entire screen, if that makes sense. also, feel free to get a little creative with some elements if you feel like there's too much empty space.
layout:
charactershowcasecode.png

request reply...

your request is accepted!!

it looks VERY NICE and i am VERY EXCITED to make it <<3 thank u pretty person mina

code type: character showcase
extra: def don't want this to be a MASSIVE code, like i don't want it to take up the entire screen. the colors in the picture don't have to be what you code, i would just like the ability to change colors of different elements! also, i know it looks BORING in the pics, so i'm trusting you with some creative freedoms to sprinkle in little bits to make it look nicer if you want !!
ALSO i really really like serif fonts, i'm not a fan of san serif, if that helps anything at all
the page one and two can either be a scroll down or it can be a button/tab to click to reveal the second page, whatever is easiest for you!
i def understand if you aren't able to accept this request, but i figured i would ask!

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 2.43.57 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 2.44.08 PM.png

MEMORYCATCHER...

character showcase
not mobile friendly

click the fire icon to get the code!

code request for minajesty minajesty !

sorry for dying for like four months </3 i am trying to get back into the vibe now so !! y'know !!

this one was surprisingly quick, like 3 hours so hopefully it's a good way to dip my toes back in :)

thank u so much for checking out my work! please pm me if you need any help with customization :D

* name here!

" this is a quote. try to keep it short so it fits! "

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec faucibus consectetur mi a lacinia. Nam ultricies nisi a nisl dapibus ullamcorper. Praesent tempus nulla nec mauris ultrices, ac consequat justo euismod. Ut eu volutpat velit. Vestibulum elementum sem sit amet tellus imperdiet ullamcorper. Praesent eget laoreet magna. Integer quis neque eu justo varius convallis. Etiam imperdiet tortor ac facilisis pretium. Suspendisse rutrum pharetra risus at venenatis. Donec vitae mi eget urna pellentesque tristique. Ut dapibus nisl sit amet sapien ultricies, ullamcorper rhoncus tellus rutrum. Maecenas sed scelerisque ipsum, vitae scelerisque diam. Nam nec velit odio.

Etiam ac ultrices sem, et ultricies urna. Donec ante nisl, imperdiet quis augue ut, rhoncus rhoncus urna. Donec faucibus ligula id bibendum lobortis. Cras euismod justo et orci dictum, in bibendum turpis dapibus. Donec vitae cursus purus. Sed sit amet fermentum sem. Cras viverra nec nulla vitae aliquam. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nunc at nisi bibendum, aliquam nunc quis, mollis velit. Etiam eu metus at metus egestas venenatis vel ac urna. Pellentesque maximus nisl vitae neque molestie, a facilisis risus consequat. Etiam semper non purus sit amet fermentum.

Duis odio nisi, porta vitae ligula nec, egestas varius velit. Morbi dictum rhoncus neque non posuere. Suspendisse sed nisl ut enim blandit sodales at sed massa. Nunc quis massa non sem ullamcorper dignissim ac id dui. Fusce euismod augue sit amet lacus vulputate, sed viverra orci varius. Fusce gravida suscipit sapien, vitae convallis elit vestibulum at. Nunc vel dictum magna, a commodo leo. Aliquam urna dolor, ullamcorper hendrerit enim eu, pharetra lobortis velit. Quisque ut velit diam. Nunc et ullamcorper eros.

coded by phnx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back