• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⇝the circle game ⇜ ((fandom search thread))

effective-happiness

criminal genius and master of all villainy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi hi! Welcome to my search thread. You can call me Happy!

To get right down to it, first a bit about myself, then scroll a bit past that and you’ll see what I’m looking for in an RP partner, then the fandoms I’m looking for!

About me!

✦ 21 years old
✦ She/her
✦ Autistic
✦ I am a student and I work part-time, so I’m not always online and there will be periods where I am very busy. But! I am extremely bump friendly, please feel free to do so if I’ve accidentally fallen off the face of the earth!
✦ I have been writing for 9 years, both for my own works and for RP.
✦ I write OC/OC, OC/canon, and I almost exclusively double.
✦ I am adv. Lit in terms of my writing style, but I don’t want to do novella/5+ para posts. I want to do 1-3 para. I’m going to be so for real right now, I am extremely burnt out at the moment and I do not currently have it in me to write novella/5+ para per character per response per day (being a bit hyperbolic here but you catch my drift?). I still promise to provide quality responses, however.
✦I also don’t want to put eons of effort into character sheets. I still want to use character sheets, but I’d rather figure out the nuances of the character through IC, through OOC chatter bouncing off ideas between a partner and myself, and through headcanon rather than laying the soul of a character completely bare in a 10+ page CS. It drains most of the momentum I have for an RP.
✦ I love doing extra little multimedia bits and bobs for characters. From playlists to Pinterest boards to drawing art of our OCs and their pairings, I love it all! If we write together I’d love to see any extra stuff you create, too!
✦ I love OOC chatter and getting to know my RP partners! Let’s be friends!

We’d make great RP partners if you:

✦ Are 18+ (mdni please)
✦ Abide by RPN rules when on-site.
✦ Have an adv. lit writing style and are okay with writing and/or receiving 1-3 para responses.
✦ Enjoy OOC chit-chat.
✦ Are collaborative! Let’s make an RP we both enjoy! : 3
✦ If you wish to write with me, please shoot me a PM and introduce yourself a little bit and let me know what you’re looking for in an RP!

Now, onto the fun stuff!

I have my fandoms divided into three sections: (1) PLEASE RP THIS WITH ME, I’M BEGGING YOU, (2) Sure!, and (3) Not Right Now, Please. Any fandoms or originals that I am currently no longer looking for in my first two sections will be struck through. Included in my first two sections I have also listed the character/characters that I would be interested in pairing with an OC of mine.

PLEASE RP THIS WITH ME, I’M BEGGING YOU.

Fallout (TV series, willing to do research, dear god please someone PM me for this I'm losing my mind)
→ Who I’m looking for: Cooper Howard/The Ghoul​
Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunners (I have not played Phantom Liberty)
→ Who I’m looking for: Jackie Welles​
Batman (DCU/animated movies/New Age Batman comic vibes)
→ Who I’m looking for: Joker (more comic-book, vat-of-chemicals-bleached-my-skin Joker, less of a “we live in a society” Joker), Jason Todd/Red Hood, or Dick Grayson/Nightwing.​
Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
→ Who I’m looking for: Zuko, Jet, Korra​
Spiderverse
→ Who I’m looking for: Earth-42/Prowler Miles Morales, Hobie​
MCU
→ Who I’m looking for: Loki, Nebula, Peter Parker (post-No Way Home).​
Invincible
→ Who I’m looking for: Mark Grayson, Mauler Twins​

Sure!

Borderlands

→ Who I’m looking for: Mordecai, Maya, Zane​
Blue Eye Samurai
→ Who I’m looking for: Mizu​
X-Men (movies)
→ Who I’m looking for: Peter Maximoff​
Ouran High School Host Club
→ Who I’m looking for: Kyoya Ootori​
Baldur’s Gate 3
→ Who I’m looking for: Gale, Astarion, Halsin​
The Walking Dead
→ Who I’m looking for: Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes, Glenn Rhee​
The Witcher
→ Who I’m looking for: Jaskier​
Samurai Champloo
→ Who I’m looking for: Mugen​

Not right now, please.

Hunger Games
The Boys
Stranger Things
Outer Banks
Arcane
Sea Beast
How to Train Your Dragon
Harry Potter
Vox Machina
Jujutsu Kaisen

ORIGINALS!

This section is a work in progress! But if you have any ideas you’d like to pitch to me, I enjoy distant-future sci-fi, high fantasy, and anything a little bit (or extremely) gothic or grungy (vampires included teehee).

bump 🦇

Currently gnawing at the iron bars of my enclosure for a Fallout show RP 🌈✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back