• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ※ tell us a beautiful lie (or sing the empty truth)

shortindigo

Verified Terrorist
✈︎ Tell us a beautiful lie (or sing the empty truth), 29, kylan lorain, hot mess, alcohol addict, baker, emo poet.

8becc625d5ae7e7fb97bb6aa8b18913f.jpg

"At least give him a chance, you never know whether you'd be surprised or not." She carefully swipes at her hair, roughly bundling it all together before tying it around and sounding amused, as though it were a joke.

"He puked. On my dress." Eye twitching, she pronounced every syllable irately. "How do you suppose I forget that after the first date?"

"I'm not asking you to forget - Honey, I'm asking you to forgive and let live. It's not like he did it on purpose." Exasperation coated in her silky drawn voice, she finishes tying the stubborn hair. "Look, just have dinner with him and see if he could be a bit more courteous at the end!"

A sigh, fingers running up her strands of hair absently. "I promise you, the word 'courtesy' is not in his dictionary."

✈︎ kyle is a date who pukes on your character's dress after you hang around in a local bar. he tells you that he has no family, no connections to tie him down.

he lies. shortly after, you meet a middle aged balding man look for him. curiously, this leads to an argument which has kyle declaring for all the world that you and the aforementioned man are devils who want nothing but to ruin his life.

the following morning, he apologizes and offers to get you a new dress. you decline.

he finds your house anyway, and gives you one. you slap him. everything devolves from there..

☆ I am GMT+8, relatively new to roleplaying, and literate. Further details can be discussed in messages.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back