• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vaila

Cybernetic Princess.
Basic Concept?

There is a popular bar in the middle of nowhere that is often frequented by Supernatural Creatures.

Werewolves, Vampires, Fairies, Witches, etc. (More options available if there's something you wanna do.... just ask first as it may not fit with the rest of the lore.)

They all come from far and wide via portals to visit this bar as a kind of Supernatural Switzerland.

But when Hunters attack, a small group of Supernaturals survive the attack and are forced to go on the run together.... even though they don't always get along.

Anyone up for this? I figure we could start with as few as 4 people for a good mix but could go anywhere up to 10?

Also if you have any ideas to expand upon this, then that would be great!

.... no hybrids though please.... too confusing.

I would be interested too! Is the Bar like a safe Haven thoigh, at least temporarily, like a base, or pit stop between dealing with these hunters?

Interested! I would love to play the role of a bartender-witch. He was just trying to do his job, and now he’s on the run. (:

I know ther is bo CS yet. But my idea is my character is a drinker, drinking things like Captains Castaway and run runners, and she frequents this bar. Bored of jobs and task outside at the bar that she does in the real world and she complains about them errant at the bar while drinking and eventually passing out before she wakes up to do the same again.

And then the Hunters happens, and she starts feeling like, "Finally!" And starts becoming more energetic, peppy about it.

Interested! I would love to play the role of a bartender-witch. He was just trying to do his job, and now he’s on the run. (:
Yeah well my demon charrie don't like your witch charrie already 😝 sooooo like if demons not available gunna do a PIxie then!!

... i mean my friend gunna do all that... lol

Yeah well my demon charrie don't like your witch charrie already 😝 sooooo like if demons not available gunna do a PIxie then!!

... i mean my friend gunna do all that... lol
Listen listen listen! All that demon summoning and binding his family line is known for? That’s in the past. He doesn’t really practice that. He’s more of a potions and runes kind of guy. ( ;

My character would be like, just wicked this drink and we good. Lol when portions turn to drinks type of thing, if thats something your character would do.

When you say your friend 'eyebrow raise' do you mean you

Listen listen listen! All that demon summoning and binding his family line is known for? That’s in the past. He doesn’t really practice that. He’s more of a potions and runes kind of guy. ( ;
Ahhhh what's that? Sorry didn't hear you... can't you see I'm busy on the phone!! "Hi sorry,....yeah is this the Hunter hotline...? Yeah, I'd like to report a suspicious looking bartender... kinda' witchy lookin... yeah... yeah I'll hold..."

I'm just calling my friend right now...

Ahhhh what's that? Sorry didn't hear you... can't you see I'm busy on the phone!! "Hi sorry,....yeah is this the Hunter hotline...? Yeah, I'd like to report a suspicious looking bartender... kinda' witchy lookin... yeah... yeah I'll hold..."

I'm just calling my friend right now...
You stop that right now !!

hihiii i'm interested !! if we're doing demons, maybe an angel? if not i'll go the vampire route agsdfg

:3c Me too! Between the two demons, witchy bartender, and wolfy waiter, would that be enough for an OOC thread to be made to discuss further dynamics? ( ;

EDIT: And an angel!!!

Hell yeah. Hee hee.

Can't wait. I dunno if you have seen/read ao jo exorcist. But the drunk woman is kind of the vibe I imagine for my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back