• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Captain Falcon would probably promote Manscaped, Men's Warehouse, UFC, Sports drinks in general, and Hot Wheels

So I had to go google this since I admittedly know very little about this, but omg yes they definitely would! Sdfsdfhsf though Red are Leaf would probably have to explain it all to Pichu since the lil guy probably can’t exactly read them for himself 😅. Though on the plus side that means the contact Pichu signed for the brand deal in the first place would probably also be void lol.
“You can’t keep a Caterpie in a 10 gallon tank! Joltiks are the only Pokemon that can possibly be comfortable in an enclosure that size!”

“No, you can’t keep a Magikarp in a fish bowl!”

“You can’t keep a Caterpie in a 10 gallon tank! Joltiks are the only Pokemon that can possibly be comfortable in an enclosure that size!”

“No, you can’t keep a Magikarp in a fish bowl!”
Lest they want a magikarp evolves into Gyrados scene

There are probably a bunch of products in the Smash Realm that are supposedly endorsed by Lord Lunaris, with the guy being unaware of it, or just not caring.

I can see him endorsing a heavy metal band. My Discord friends and I all agreed that Stefan would be a metal head 🤘 He's a fan of the new Hylian metal band that is rising in popularity in the Smash Realm: Smashing Pots!

Oh, and Dr. Squatch soaps and Fruit of the Loom underwear
Funnily enough I had the idea of Joker also being some rep of underwear purely because the thought of his catchphrase for it being "Reveal your true form" came to mind and it might be one of the dumbest thoughts I've had LOL Too bad Joker canonically has turned down becoming a model or at least in one of the mangas he did

There are probably a bunch of products in the Smash Realm that are supposedly endorsed by Lord Lunaris, with the guy being unaware of it, or just not caring.

I can see him endorsing a heavy metal band. My Discord friends and I all agreed that Stefan would be a metal head 🤘 He's a fan of the new Hylian metal band that is rising in popularity in the Smash Realm: Smashing Pots!
I see for some reason there’s Lunaris cola and ramen with his photo lol

Lunaris isn’t my character I see him representing Coca Cola and cup of noodles

So we already had one preview of how my next Joker post is gonna go, but now that I've written like half of it, it made me think of a meme. Y'all can guess the relevance of it based on what I'm replying to cuz I'm saying nothing but I even went and found a Joker version so here you go
nah-id-win-v0-cu4yt9kyijoc1.png

We had cocky Inkling, but now we have cocky Joker

Alrighty the Joker novel post is up! Pretty happy with how it turned out! Poor Ann didn't get much spotlight this time around

I feel bad for the unfortunate soul who stumbles upon our lovely one winged angel and what’s gonna happen in my next post tune in next time for another episode of Smash Bros Z

Alrighty the Joker novel post is up! Pretty happy with how it turned out! Poor Ann didn't get much spotlight this time around
Awww Joker trying to assure Paula and Inkling my heart.. 🥺 he’s the big cool brother everyone needs

Awww Joker trying to assure Paula and Inkling my heart.. 🥺 he’s the big cool brother everyone needs
Joker is just doing his best. He probably learned his big brother ways from needing to watch over Futaba

dnskdlcjdjdkf Futaba has landed!! Djskdjf with all the comparisons between her and Inkling, I got curious at how they might look if their art styles/species were reversed so I offer a human Inkling! (I’ll also be drawing Inkling Futaba eventually!)

1715221287915.png

And a paler version purely for the sake of obtaining true Futaba-hood

1715221458736.png

dnskdlcjdjdkf Futaba has landed!! Djskdjf with all the comparisons between her and Inkling, I got curious at how they might look if their art styles/species were reversed so I offer a human Inkling! (I’ll also be drawing Inkling Futaba eventually!)

View attachment 1161431

And a bonus paler version purely for the sake of obtaining true Futaba-hood

Holy frap that’s so lovely ahhh I love the style

Well he can count Paula to look up to him as her brother as she’s an only child 🥺
Joker is also an only child aside from his lil found family with Futaba and her adoptive dad, Sojiro, who is his own caretaker while he's on probation

View attachment 1161431

Oh boy LOL. They're truly becoming sisters or as Joker wanted to say "sisters from different misters" but I realize I typed part of another in my post and I'm gonna fix that for my own sanity

View attachment 1161431

Makes me wonder what Inkling would do if she were a human for a day? Go swimming at the beach now that it can't kill her?

Actually, that gives me an idea for a small prompt:
For those with non-human PCs, what would they do upon being turned human for a day? What thoughts and feelings might they experience?

For those with non-human PCs, what would they do upon being turned human for a day? What thoughts and feelings might they experience?
I feel like not much would change for Yoshi in terms of what he would do. He spends so much time around humans doing what they do that he would just keep doing that. How he would feel would probably be disappointment. He can’t easily swallow down his food and actually needs to chew it every time??? Plus he wouldn’t be able to eat as much either. True sadness! But also maybe he finally feels as an equal to Mario because he doesn’t need to be the loyal animal companion

I feel like not much would change for Yoshi in terms of what he would do. He spends so much time around humans doing what they do that he would just keep doing that. How he would feel would probably be disappointment. He can’t easily swallow down his food and actually needs to chew it every time??? Plus he wouldn’t be able to eat as much either. True sadness! But also maybe he finally feels as an equal to Mario because he doesn’t need to be the loyal animal companion
Finally, Yoshi's back can catch a break 🙌 I wonder how he'll react to standing at a full 90 degree angle 🤔

Makes me wonder what Inkling would do if she were a human for a day? Go swimming at the beach now that it can't kill her?

Inkling: Inkling 100% immediately plans a beach trip and the first thing she does is jump right into the water! It’s all fun and games until she goes out too deep and forgets that while water doesn’t kill her anymore, that doesn’t mean she actually knows how to swim in it. So someone has to go out to save her lol. Besides that she thinks the sensation of having bones is super weird and gross. Though it’s nice having teeth instead of the pointy beak she had going on since accidentally biting your tongue is way less painful now lmao.

Zelda: (shhh it counts) Girlie doesn’t notice the change until halfway through the day somebody mentions her ears look a lot shorter than usual. While she definitely misses her pointy ears Zelda does go ahead and take the opportunity to try out wearing headphones and earmuffs since they’d actually fit her now.

Pichu: Dhskdhdkf he hates being a human because now he can’t get away with doing things that were socially acceptable to do as a Pokémon. Like, now people don’t want him crawling up them to rest on their shoulders, everyone expects him to use utensils while eating, and so on. Fhskfhdkf and everyone is having way too much fun dressing him up in cute little toddler clothes much to his displeasure.

Isabelle: Isabelle is left a little disappointed that when she transforms into a human it’s the chibi animal crossing villager type of human lol.

Inkling: Inkling 100% immediately plans a beach trip and the first thing she does is jump right into the water! It’s all fun and games until she goes out too deep and forgets that while water doesn’t kill her anymore, that doesn’t mean she actually knows how to swim in it. So someone has to go out to save her lol. Besides that she thinks the sensation of having bones is super weird and gross. Though it’s nice having teeth instead of the pointy beak she had going on since accidentally biting your tongue is way less painful now lmao.
Joker about to need to drag her out of the water himself lol! Funnily enough I don't think Futaba canonically can swim either. Pretty sure she screams it out in a cutscene once

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back