• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I'm planning on having Cranky provide some exposition to the Smash Bros. in his area, so feel free to post for Ike whenever you're ready. No rush, of course!
I'll wait and see what Shroomie says in regards to bringing Ike into Toon Link's group. As such, my new posting priority is Layton, then Pit.

Again, no pressure on anyone!
nfiehfbfquffbq I'm definitely going to be posting for Ike sometime this week.
My post order currently is Ike for Daisy's group, Lyn (who I decided will end up joining the Sephiroth scuffle), then Cia at the Flying Citadel.

Nice Lunaris post btw, love how everyone's just checking Cia out lmfao

nfiehfbfquffbq I'm definitely going to be posting for Ike sometime this week.
My post order currently is Ike for Daisy's group, Lyn (who I decided will end up joining the Sephiroth scuffle), then Cia at the Flying Citadel.

Nice Lunaris post btw, love how everyone's just checking Cia out lmfao
Lunaris: And that, kids, is how I met your mother.

XD

Speaking of posts, I’ll try to have a Yoshi post up sometime in the next couple of days. Trying to figure out how I want to approach him plus I’m still catching up on my 1x1 rps I have

Shroomie Shroomie Lyn is just time for Seph’s ‘show’ its looking like she’ll get front row seats poor girl
Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Shroomie Shroomie Lyn is just time for Seph’s ‘show’ its looking like she’ll get front row seats poor girl
Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Lol poor Lyn indeed, but that's nothing compared to Roxas and Isabelle who gotta deal with the One-Winged Angel up close

Lol poor Lyn indeed, but that's nothing compared to Roxas and Isabelle who gotta deal with the One-Winged Angel up close
Sounds more like the military people are dealing with him up close. Kinda seemed like Roxas and Isabelle were gonna be able to get away at least to some extent

I made a realization and thus quickly sketched this up it's a mess oml but this is a very accurate depiction of how my next Joker post is gonna go /j
memery.png

How about a prompt:

Your PC(s) is shown visions of the past and they can interact with the images. They encounter a teenage Stefan. For the sake of the prompt, let’s assume your PCs know everything about him that we as players already know: that he is cursed by the possession of the Blight Dragon’s vengeful soul, that he was tormented by Agahnim/Ganon, and that he eventually becomes Lunaris. What is their reaction?

This prompt was brought about by my imagining a scene of Sora or Joker protecting Teen Stefan from Agahnim.

I don’t think I got around to actually answering this Oop-

(I only did Zelda since she’d obviously has the most thoughts about meeting Lunaris out of my characters, but I might get around to the other eventually. To make up for it I did separate ones for the Teacher!AU and Canon versions)

Teacher!AUZelda: omg where the heck do I begin? Zelda is already going to be feeling a plethora of things just from the fact that the person she looked up to for all of her childhood is now literally trying to rule the entire universe, and coming face to face with the man she once admired oh so much is just going to be a straight punch to the gut on top of it. But as she looks on at Stefan, no longer the child she once was, I think she’d probably just be absolutely wrecked with guilt. Looking upon a young Stefan with a perspective no longer blinded by youth, she’s probably going to notice a lot of the red flags/warning signs that she was far too young to notice. She should have done more to help him once Agahnim became corrupted, she should have done more to stop Stefan from closing himself off to her, the list could go on for eons. If she had just done something, anything, maybe then she wouldn’t have to mourn this version of the man she once treasured. But, even if this is merely a vision, perhaps she’d find some solace in interacting with a young Stefan. I’m not sure if she’d actually reveal herself to be the grown up version of child zelda, but if she did I could imagine a heartwarming scene that she would spend the time talking all About how it was because of him that she was able to become the person she is today. His kindness, his teachings, all of it played such an important part that she could never thank him enough for. And, while she definitely wouldn’t mention what Stefan becomes in the future, she’d still apologize to him for not doing more to aid him, for not noticing just how much Stefan was hurting inside, both from his illness and from Agahnim’s abuse, asking if he could ever forgive her.

Canon!Zelda: While Zelda is still definitely going to feel guilt, I think in this scenario it’d be moreso centered around the guilt of Lunaris coming from her era, and would feel paticaularly at blame for what he has done under the title of Lunaris. There wouldn’t be that personal attachment that Teacher!Au Zelda would have, but looking at Stefan from the perspective of him as a subject of her kingdom, she’s still going to feel a degree of responsibility over him and the actions he’ll take in the future. So, I think she’d probably place more emphasis on gaining more information that could help in the battle against Lunaris. Alongside that, I think with them not having a pre-established relationship could mean that, rather than being impacted by any prior admiration for him, she and the teen Stefan could talk to one another “teenager to teenager”, which could help to humanize Lunaris in Zelda’s eyes. Just like how she is now, Lunaris too was once a child bound by the chains of the past and the weight of past incarnations.

I made a realization and thus quickly sketched this up it's a mess oml but this is a very accurate depiction of how my next Joker post is gonna go /j
DHSKDJCKDLFODO- 10000% accurate! Poor Joker’s gonna have to deal with double the orange haired sillies 🦑 👓

DHSKDJCKDLFODO- 10000% accurate! Poor Joker’s gonna have to deal with double the orange haired sillies 🦑 👓
You know it's bad when Joker is saying "god help me" when he has very little trust/belief in gods LOL. But finally the long lost sisters will be reunited!

I don’t think I got around to actually answering this Oop-

(I only did Zelda since she’d obviously has the most thoughts about meeting Lunaris out of my characters, but I might get around to the other eventually. To make up for it I did separate ones for the Teacher!AU and Canon versions)

Teacher!AUZelda: omg where the heck do I begin? Zelda is already going to be feeling a plethora of things just from the fact that the person she looked up to for all of her childhood is now literally trying to rule the entire universe, and coming face to face with the man she once admired oh so much is just going to be a straight punch to the gut on top of it. But as she looks on at Stefan, no longer the child she once was, I think she’d probably just be absolutely wrecked with guilt. Looking upon a young Stefan with a perspective no longer blinded by youth, she’s probably going to notice a lot of the red flags/warning signs that she was far too young to notice. She should have done more to help him once Agahnim became corrupted, she should have done more to stop Stefan from closing himself off to her, the list could go on for eons. If she had just done something, anything, maybe then she wouldn’t have to mourn this version of the man she once treasured. But, even if this is merely a vision, perhaps she’d find some solace in interacting with a young Stefan. I’m not sure if she’d actually reveal herself to be the grown up version of child zelda, but if she did I could imagine a heartwarming scene that she would spend the time talking all About how it was because of him that she was able to become the person she is today. His kindness, his teachings, all of it played such an important part that she could never thank him enough for. And, while she definitely wouldn’t mention what Stefan becomes in the future, she’d still apologize to him for not doing more to aid him, for not noticing just how much Stefan was hurting inside, both from his illness and from Agahnim’s abuse, asking if he could ever forgive her.

Canon!Zelda: While Zelda is still definitely going to feel guilt, I think in this scenario it’d be moreso centered around the guilt of Lunaris coming from her era, and would feel paticaularly at blame for what he has done under the title of Lunaris. There wouldn’t be that personal attachment that Teacher!Au Zelda would have, but looking at Stefan from the perspective of him as a subject of her kingdom, she’s still going to feel a degree of responsibility over him and the actions he’ll take in the future. So, I think she’d probably place more emphasis on gaining more information that could help in the battle against Lunaris. Alongside that, I think with them not having a pre-established relationship could mean that, rather than being impacted by any prior admiration for him, she and the teen Stefan could talk to one another “teenager to teenager”, which could help to humanize Lunaris in Zelda’s eyes. Just like how she is now, Lunaris too was once a child bound by the chains of the past and the weight of past incarnations.

This is both heartbreaking and heartwarming, especially the AU response!

Being such a dork, I pictured a scene between her and the Blight Dragon similar to one scene from Howl's Moving Castle:

Zelda: Stefan, please! Let us help you! We'll find a way to lift your curse!
Blight Dragon: You can't even break your own curse, Princess!

Zelda taking up the Master Sword and confronting the Blight Dragon, feeling a personal responsibility to stop him, would be pretty awesome too! I sometimes ponder how the Song of Healing would affect Lunaris. The curse and the vengeful spirit of the Blight Dragon are likely too powerful for the Song of Healing to completely work, but maybe it forces Lunaris to pause a moment.

This is both heartbreaking and heartwarming, especially the AU response!

Being such a dork, I pictured a scene between her and the Blight Dragon similar to one scene from Howl's Moving Castle:

Zelda: Stefan, please! Let us help you! We'll find a way to lift your curse!
Blight Dragon: You can't even break your own curse, Princess!

Zelda taking up the Master Sword and confronting the Blight Dragon, feeling a personal responsibility to stop him, would be pretty awesome too! I sometimes ponder how the Song of Healing would affect Lunaris. The curse and the vengeful spirit of the Blight Dragon are likely too powerful for the Song of Healing to completely work, but maybe it forces Lunaris to pause a moment.
All these AU prompts and Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- writing pieces are big enough reasons that Nintendo should let us write Zelda games. Hijyoyf I’m growing to love Stefan’s history with Zelda and Agahnim/Ganon. I want more I actually cried knowing how Stefan is gonna end up..

Now I've a thought of the Zeldas discovering that the Song of Healing has a soothing effect on Dark Pit, as he may be considered a spirit, being an angel, and he is the physical manifestation of Pit's repressed darker thoughts, feelings, and desires. Maybe it has an effect on Roxas too?

If Dark Pit is being particularly unruly, they just use the song and he becomes docile for a period of time!

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Forevermore Forevermore I will sue the both of you if Captain Falcon and Samus don't become a thing, PLEASE IT MUST HAPPEN
CHILL OUTTTT XD
It's a big old maybe but it def would be hilarious to see!
630.jpg

You can practically hear the "(O^O)" in her voice ahbduwebfuwebu
👀👀👀
View attachment 1160353
Tee-hee Lyn's fun to doodle
AWW LOOK AT THE GIRLIES!
I really like the way you draw Lyn, she looks so pretty!

Btw, about Lyn, what's the canon for her in the story? Likeeee did she marry anyone? Is she Roy's mom? How old even is she here?

Trying to figure out my next post for Seph rains hellfire on the others. Debating on pointing out Roxas feels different than Sora.. etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back