• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

spacecadet

【is there life on mars?】
hi there!

obviously, i'm looking for a few more rp partners and that's probably why you came here!

about me:
x i'm in my twenties, juggling between work and university, but fortunately, i'm in the middle of break from uni so i have more free time
x english is not my first language, but i think i'm doing pretty well, considering
x i'm from Europe so my timezone is probably waaaaaaaaaay different than yours, don't be surprised by replies posted at odd hours
x i usually write between 2-5 paragraphs, but can go novella-long, if my partner does the same
x Yes I Use Capital Letters while replaying, but in ooc chat i don't, because i don't like how they look x)
x CCxCC and m/m are the settings i feel the most comfortable with, sorry ):
x i like LOVE taking canon characters and thrusting them into some AU we'll both enjoy or messing with the canon even

some things i expect of my partner:
x brainstorm with me!! i don't enjoy carrying the entirety of the roleplay on my shoulders
x i'm ghost-friendly, but a heads-up would be nice, i'm too old to be bothered by someone not liking or not enjoying writing with me

fandoms!! (characters in brackets are who I'd like to play)
bold is my current craving!!

x Jujutsu Kaisen (Gojo, Megumi) - you can play whoever you want, lmao. in this one, i adore no curses AUs, age reversals (like; Yuuji, Megumi and Nobara are Gojo, Geto and Shoko's seniors). the important detail is that i'm up to date on anime, but i don't read manga

x Bungou Stray Dogs (Dazai) - i'm currently watching 4th season, and, like the above, i'm not up to date on manga. i'd like to play against either Odasaku or Kunikida, leaning towards Odasaku, because who wouldn't like to mess with the canon and make him live?? i definitely would like to see that

x Voltron (Keith) - watched this one a long time ago and i'm an avid Sheith shipper, i'd love to rp events after the show ends, but i guess i could play against Griffin as well x)

x Naruto (Minato) - like above, it's been ages since I've recently watched Naruto, BUT the news of Boruto timeskip reignited my love for the series and i'd love to mess with the timeline and somehow bring back yondaime. i think setting him up against modern-day Kakashi would be hella interesting

x FullMetal Alchemist (Ed) - that's my all-time favourite! ofc i'm also a RoyEd fan, who would've thought, right?

x My Hero Academia (Shouto) - i don't even know at which episode and season exactly i stopped watching, but i absolutely adore shouto and i'd like to set him up against katsuki (who doesn't like enemies turned lovers trope???) in a future setting, in which they are pro heroes.

x DCU (Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne) - bruh, who doesn't love batfam shenanigans? granted, my knowledge is built on the comicbooks that are available online and fanfiction but I loooooove batfam drama

Last edited:
Hello! I know this is like from a few months ago, but if you're still active, I wanted to know if you're also interested in doing RPs of some of the fandoms you mentioned in older posts ? If not that's fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back