• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Silver Hill Center for Containment and Research - General Discussion

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Sunsmiter Sunsmiter red.blue.hues red.blue.hues Sir Mayday Sir Mayday White Masquerade White Masquerade SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Jackson123 Jackson123 Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

Here's the character thread. I might add more characters of my own later, but I've at least completed the forms for the characters I already have in this one.

Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Mattie's good to go.
Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon Yuna is also approved, but I think I might need more detail on Kasumi, or else a modification. I know Kuchisake-Onna is indeed a myth, but all characters need some type of power or other element to their transformation that cannot be explained by mundane means.

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon Yuna is also approved,
Nice!
but I think I might need more detail on Kasumi, or else a modification. I know Kuchisake-Onna is indeed a myth, but all characters need some type of power or other element to their transformation that cannot be explained by mundane means.
I’d like to explain a bit more on her backstory here, as there’s no part for that in the character thread as a kind of explanation as well. So, Kasumi also turned into a Noppera-Bo like her sister, but she desperately wanted her face back and at one point, drawing it on wasn’t enough for her anymore, which is why she found a more “permanent” solution. So yeah, in this here the mouth is self inflicted and somehow by doing that she got half of her face back, thus turning her into Kuchisake-onna. I hope this explains a bit more and let me know if it works like that

Nice!

I’d like to explain a bit more on her backstory here, as there’s no part for that in the character thread as a kind of explanation as well. So, Kasumi also turned into a Noppera-Bo like her sister, but she desperately wanted her face back and at one point, drawing it on wasn’t enough for her anymore, which is why she found a more “permanent” solution. So yeah, in this here the mouth is self inflicted and somehow by doing that she got half of her face back, thus turning her into Kuchisake-onna. I hope this explains a bit more and let me know if it works like that
Ah, ok. Could you please include these details under "creature concept?"
Also, you can add to the form if you want.

Just letting you guys know, I edited Onyx's character profile to better reflect what I mean to portray. I kind of phrased things differently from what I meant the first time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back