• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy SEEKING PARTNERS | Let's forge new adventures!

DulceCherry

Certified Insomniac
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey hey, my name's Dulce!
I've been roleplaying for a good 17 years now, and it's been a a while since I've sought out some new partners.
I do want to put it out there right off the bat, that I do NOT do Canon Characters/Fandom RPs, not that I have any issues with the idea of them per se, but let's just say a few sour apples spoiled the bunch.

ABOUT ME!
🍨 Dulce/Froyo/Fro
🍨 She/Her (They/Them is also acceptable)
🍨 27 years old, so please be at least 20 or about to turn 20 if you're interested (plus, I don't shy away from potentially intense/mature rp plotlines within reason).
🍨 I'm adaptable in my RP Style, including Script, I just ask that you avoid one-liners.
🍨 I RP exclusively in the 3rd person in both past and present tense as needed.
🍨 No gender preference, it's all good!
🍨 LGBTQ+ Friendly!
🍨 I'm on EST, but work overnights, have a busted sleep schedule, and have experience with partners of different time zones.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?:
🍨 Doesn't necessarily have to be long-term partners, but I would love to be if the vibes are right!
🍨 Someone willing to communicate OOC. Please, tell me how your day's been going and any ideas you may have, I'm open to making new friends!
🍨 A couple of replies a day is ideal, but I'm not going to get on anyone's case if they can only get a reply a day in or miss a day or two. Would appreciate a heads up, but I know things happen. I'll poke after 3 days of silence, and if a week passes without a word, I'll leave you be with no hard feelings. If you ever want to pick up an rp again, you know where to find me!
🍨 Someone willing to contribute to the plot and worldbuilding, because it's not all too fun being the only one putting effort into something.
🍨 If you made it this far and are still interested by the end, tell me for favorite food as a kid!
🍨 English is my first language, so I must ask that you are at least able to write it well enough to get the idea across. I don't mind grammar and spelling mistakes at all, and if there is any confusion, I will simply ask for clarification.

INTERESTED IN:
🍨 Fantasy (and all it's forms!)*
🍨 Post-Apocalyptic
🍨 Horror/Angst
🍨Slice of Life
🍨 Romance (though not the main focus-)

*Preferred at the moment!

NOT INTERESTED IN:
🍨 Godmodding/Powerplaying/Metagaming
🍨Plots centered around Children MCs (side characters/NPCs are fine though)
🍨 Graphic depictions of SA
🍨 Excessive Gore
🍨 Playing Canon Characters
🍨 Romance for the sake of romance, I would prefer connections to form organically between characters.

Definitely not a complete list, so feel free to ask, I like to keep somewhat open-minded!
If you're interested in what I have to offer, feel free to reach out to me here or in PMs/DMs,
OR if it'll be easier, my Discord is dulcefroyo (please lead messages by saying you're from RPN so I know you aren't a bot!)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello! I’m interested in roleplaying with you. I’m going to go ahead and send you a lil request on discord :) starburst3373

Hey hey, my name's Dulce!
I've been roleplaying for a good 17 years now, and it's been a a while since I've sought out some new partners.
I do want to put it out there right off the bat, that I do NOT do Canon Characters/Fandom RPs, not that I have any issues with the idea of them per se, but let's just say a few sour apples spoiled the bunch.

ABOUT ME!
🍨 Dulce/Froyo/Fro
🍨 She/Her (They/Them is also acceptable)
🍨 27 years old, so please be at least 20 or about to turn 20 if you're interested (plus, I don't shy away from potentially intense/mature rp plotlines within reason).
🍨 I'm adaptable in my RP Style, including Script, I just ask that you avoid one-liners.
🍨 I RP exclusively in the 3rd person in both past and present tense as needed.
🍨 No gender preference, it's all good!
🍨 LGBTQ+ Friendly!
🍨 I'm on EST, but work overnights, have a busted sleep schedule, and have experience with partners of different time zones.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?:
🍨 Doesn't necessarily have to be long-term partners, but I would love to be if the vibes are right!
🍨 Someone willing to communicate OOC. Please, tell me how your day's been going and any ideas you may have, I'm open to making new friends!
🍨 A couple of replies a day is ideal, but I'm not going to get on anyone's case if they can only get a reply a day in or miss a day or two. Would appreciate a heads up, but I know things happen. I'll poke after 3 days of silence, and if a week passes without a word, I'll leave you be with no hard feelings. If you ever want to pick up an rp again, you know where to find me!
🍨 Someone willing to contribute to the plot and worldbuilding, because it's not all too fun being the only one putting effort into something.
🍨 If you made it this far and are still interested by the end, tell me for favorite food as a kid!
🍨 English is my first language, so I must ask that you are at least able to write it well enough to get the idea across. I don't mind grammar and spelling mistakes at all, and if there is any confusion, I will simply ask for clarification.

INTERESTED IN:
🍨 Fantasy (and all it's forms!)*
🍨 Post-Apocalyptic
🍨 Horror/Angst
🍨Slice of Life
🍨 Romance (though not the main focus-)

*Preferred at the moment!

NOT INTERESTED IN:
🍨 Godmodding/Powerplaying/Metagaming
🍨Plots centered around Children MCs (side characters/NPCs are fine though)
🍨 Graphic depictions of SA
🍨 Excessive Gore
🍨 Playing Canon Characters
🍨 Romance for the sake of romance, I would prefer connections to form organically between characters.

Definitely not a complete list, so feel free to ask, I like to keep somewhat open-minded!
If you're interested in what I have to offer, feel free to reach out to me here or in PMs/DMs,
OR if it'll be easier, my Discord is dulcefroyo (please lead messages by saying you're from RPN so I know you aren't a bot!)

Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey there! I hope that the ad is still open, I just sent a friend request over to you by the same name as my profile "Mithyosa"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back