• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Satan's Rogues {INTEREST CHECK/OPEN}

morbidity

the biggest dingus to ever ding

Tear off my nails, dig into my skin, still, I am who I am.

• RATS IN A CAGE

You'd always gotten a 'second chance'. You grew to expect it, really, and you did whatever, whenever and wherever you damn well pleased. Only this time, it seemed... you wouldn't be getting that second chance again.

The ultimatum was clear and vague all at once; You could serve your respective sentence in prison, or you could serve the scientific community for a specific 'social experiment' they'd hoped to conduct on a group of young people. You weren't given any details, though-

They'd only told you to make your choice, and where to show up.

__

A group of supreme fuckups has exhausted their every opportunity to reenter society without jail time, but is given just ONE last chance to avoid dire circumstance. Each formally complies to the requests of said scientists, thinking it'd just be a bit of sample collection. Unfortunately, and unbeknownst to them, their lives are no longer their own. Over the course of several weeks, the facility wastes no time restraining their new toys. Injections, merciless physical testing, minimal rest, rinse and repeat.

Those that survived it all are faced with the realization that there won't be a 'release', as they'd been told prior to more or less signing their lives away. With no end in sight, they'll have to leave on their own, and hide well, if they make it.

coded by weldherwings.

THIS IS A BIG BUMP. I AM LOOKING TO ACTUALLY START THIS.
My mental health had been horrid these past few years, but I'm back, and with a hankering for some decent roleplay.
Let me know if interested.

Here for it! Sounds nice and gritty.

oooh, yay! Feel free to send any skeletons to the thread posted above! If you guys have any questions, let me know.

Also, I just wanted to ask if this was a first come first serve type of roleplay?

Oh, no, that's great, I was just wondering cause I didn't want to step on any toes when it came to powers. Thank you, hun :closed eyes open smile:

Interested, but how important is coding/fancy sheets to the end-result? I really like the concept but I am personally loathe to code.

Interested, but how important is coding/fancy sheets to the end-result? I really like the concept but I am personally loathe to code.
It's not that important. I just love the aesthetics, but I really don't care. If anything(and if wanted) I could just help pull up a code for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back