𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐢'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

sabishii.

目をそらす⸺

A search dedicated to fandoms, tv shows, anime, manga and movies I'm looking for!

images.jpg

the criteria ::

》I'm an adult in my 20s.
↳ so i'm looking for someone 18 and older, preferably.

》I write as male and female characters.
↳ you must contribute to npc's and side roles of all genders.

》I'm only accepting oc x canon or oc x oc for all of these.
↳ please only offer to play a character that you can play authentically.

》I'm looking for something low pressure at 400 - 700 words per post.
↳ if you're looking for novella length responses, please don't bother me.

i'm a great writer [ advanced ] but just not looking for novella right now.

ANIME :: kamisama kiss ・ergo proxy ・samurai champloo ・inuyasha ・castlevania ・blood of zues ・teen titans ・haikyuu ・fruits basket ・paradise kiss ・nana ・beastars ・ouran hs ・gangsta・ blood+ ・michiko to hatchin ・ gangsta ・dance with devils ・she-ra ・beastars ・sailor moon ・howls moving castle ・spirited away ・wolf children ・words bubble up like soda pop ・princess mononoke ・vampire knight・haikyuu ・fin

OTOME :: brothers conflict

GAMES :: resident evil ・until dawn ・harvest moon ・rune factory ・fire emblem ・final fantasy ・cat cafe manager ・

MANGA ; MANHWA :: say i love you ・daytime shooting star ・ao haru ride ・tsubaki chou lonely planet ・something about us ・ ghost wife ・what does the fox say ・immoral night・fin

TV SHOWS + kdrama :: bridgerton ・reign ・the walking dead ・game of thrones ・euphoria ・peaky blinders ・my mister ・hwayugi ・pretty noona who buys me food ・meteor garden ・strong woman do bong-soon ・shameless ・altered carbon ・boys over flowers ・winx club ・all of us are dead ・business proposal ・nevertheless ・soundtrack #1 ・true beauty・our beloved summer ・hotel del luna ・tempted / the great seducer ・kingdom (korean) ・love between fairy and devil ・the witcher ・fin

MOVIES :: twilight ・ lovehard ・ pride and prejudice ・ beauty and the beast ・ maleficent ・cinderella・the little mermaid・sucker punch・train to busan・advent children・dark shadows・the darkest minds・moulin rouge・hercules・#alive・legend・lawless・crimson peak・fin

if there's something you're craving but don't see just ask me about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back