• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rocket Raccoon - MxM romance!

mob_lmao

"When you are young they assume you know nothing."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
> Nowhere. 202X

Rocket stumbled wearily into his makeshift home on Nowhere, his muscles aching and his fur matted with sweat. "Another damn solo mission," he muttered, kicking off his boots and collapsing onto his worn-out couch. "I swear, I'm getting too old for this crap."
With a tired sigh, he reached for the beat-up cassette player on the coffee table. Fumbling with the buttons, he managed to get the music playing, the scratchy tunes filling the air. "Finally, some peace and quiet," he grumbled, closing his eyes and letting the melodies transport him away from the chaos of the galaxy.

A glass of whiskey appeared in his paw, and Rocket took a long swig, relishing the burn. "Ah, that's the stuff," he muttered, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Leaning back on the couch, he glared up at the cracked ceiling. "I need a break. A real vacation. No more saving the universe. Just me, a beach, and a whole lot of nothing."

As the music played on, Rocket allowed himself a moment to grumble and vent. This place on Nowhere may not be much, but it was his haven. Surrounded by relics of his adventures, he found comfort in the chaos. "I've earned this," he muttered, determined to savour the respite before the next wild mission came crashing into his life.

Hello all!
Recently, I've been craving some CC x OC romance, and near the top of my list is Rocket Raccoon! Now it might be a little strange, but after watching the 3rd movie, I'd like to write someone who would be able to support Rocket in ways that the other Guardians aren't able to.
Traumatised by a terrible past, losing his friends left, right, and centre, I want to write a love interest that initially he doesn't take kindly to, pushing them away in the fear that he'll lose them too, before being able to trust not only them, but himself, and to confine in them. I want it to be angsty, and fluffy, sweet and sour, and as corny as it is I'd just like to see Rocket happy c:

Above I've written out a starter, or a sample of how I write Rocket! I hope you enjoy it, but if you feel I could do better, please let me know!
With every RP there are a few things I'd like from a partner, including :

1. Preferably in the GMT time zone ( UK ), European, etc, but I'm alright with anything!
2. MxM pairings. Unfortunately I would only like an MxM ship on this occasion, apologises if this puts you off :c
3. Lots and lots of OOC chat! I'd like to make a server with you, so I can ramble off about plots and headcanons, as it gives me that sweet sweet motivation for roleplays.

4. Doubles! - I'd like to roleplay with Rocket as well, so doubles is necessary for this. I play a character for you, and you play a character for me!
5. Semi-Lit to Lit - Good grammar, lots of content for me to base my next reply off, the regular.

I hope this piques your interest, as I'm very excited to write out one of my favourite characters with you!

Love you lots,
mob

IMG_0472.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back