• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

doomstar

the rock and roll clown
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi :) im reznor. its been a really, really long time since i roleplayed but i’ve had the itch lately.

a few basics:
-im a paragraph roleplayer only, but im not expecting a novel out of you because i cant always dish one out. im casual and semi-literate. i wont force myself to pad out a response and neither should you.
-past tense for roleplay, mostly. but i will adapt to whatever you use.
-mostly an annoying shippy roleplayer. i am capable of other things i just like making them kiss like dolls.
-im a bisexual trans man and i have lots of queer ships and headcanons and ocs. when i make a statement about a character i will not budge on it unless i decide to on my own. if that upsets you, we arent compatible.
-i do not really like to engage with people under the age of 18. im 21. its for both our comfort!
-im an adult writer. im open to a lot of things but i have a few very firm boundaries.
-im busy and spacey so i might go a couple days between responses. for better luck, consider discord. (toki#8875)
-im trying to get over my control freak-ism i developed from writing solo instead of rp for a few years. thanks for being patient!
-i dont roleplay oc x canon***. Sorry! i am and always have been a multishipper tho, so if youve got a niche (CxC) one, shoot your shot.
-please plot with me. i dont cold start. either bring something to the table to begin with or lets work it out!
-i like ooc chatter once i warm up to you :) i can be a little stiff to start but just give me some time to get a feel for you.

my no gos:
-anything between an adult and a minor that is less than savory.
-anything between a pair of people who are related (blood, adoption, marriage, or otherwise) that is less than savory.
-if you like those things dont respond to this, either

my limits for things like violence and general toxicity and angst vary but im usually pretty relaxed about it.

now for the fandoms…
italics means I Really Want To Write For It
bold means i have past experience (may be over a decade ago, tho)
no parentheses means i do canon only

furry ocs and stuff
hetalia
mlp (ocs, canon)
warriors (ocs, canon)
homestuck (ocs, canon)
jjba

yakuza games
fire emblem (canon, ocs?)
vocaloid
dmmd
slow damage
metalocalypse

okay now for my super niche ones:

***the creep movies (2014, 2017)- i have been dying for a reason to write josef!!! i will even roleplay josef with YOUR oc- this is the one exception to my rule!!
saw (2004)- adam stanheight writer </3
slenderverse stuff- Please. ill write anyone i just ask that if one of us is patrick its me.

these are not the only ones i will write for- i just cant think of more. if you want to know if i’ll play a certain fandom, or character or ship or scenario with you, all you have to do is ask!

oc stuff:
-i love ocs. i love making ocs. i have a bunch who are just waiting to be given a purpose.
-my ocs are open to shipping almost entirely i do it for fun.
-i have lots of tropes im into…so many its too much to get into.
-if you want to build ocs together from scratch im wide open to this too!!

PMs are open on here, or respond to this thread, or frq me on discord and lets chat. thanks!

Last edited:
Hey ! I've been craving dmmd content, and I have a lot of world building and character stuff Im dying to talk to someone about.
If you're still looking for a partner, feel free to dm me !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back