• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

noctysapra

noctysapra (Adv. Lit. Rper!) (Please read bio)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Fandom: Final Fantasy VII
Ship: Sefikura (Sephiroth x Cloud)
Setting: AU or Canonverse
Roleplay Level: Literate, Advanced Literate or Novella
Genre(s): TBD

I'm looking for someone who is a fan of FF7 and knows Cloud's character well enough to roleplay as him. I, on the other hand, will be playing Sephiroth. Now, I don't mind if this is set in canonverse or an au; all I ask is that you work with me to develop a plot! I have inklings of ideas for possible plots, but none of them are set in stone. Though I will say vampire and medieval AUs are some of my favorites so I may suggest those, lol!

Anyway, I know Sephiroth well enough to be able to play good/SOLDIER Sephiroth, or evil/post-SOLDIER Sephiroth, so you'll just have to let me know what sort of plot you prefer!

In order to roleplay with me, you must be able to meet the bare minimum requirements:
1. You must be 18 or older.
2. You must at least be a literate roleplayer or higher.
3. You must be okay with mature, darker themes. This is not to be confused with ERP; I just enjoy more mature themes.
4. You must be able to be active, and don't ghost me if you lose interest.
5. You don't have to be perfect at roleplaying Cloud, but please have a thorough understanding of his character.
6. You must be able to help me develop a plot. This is a group effort after all!

If you meet the bare minimum requirements in order to roleplay with me, please read my more in-depth rules here: Noctysapra's Roleplay Rules, Roleplay Sample & Fandoms List (August 2023)
Since this rp is already set in a specific fandom, just ignore the list of fandoms in that document, and know that reading my rp sample is optional.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me after you've read this post and have read the rules linked above, please reply to this post with your own rules so I know who I'm dealing with. This last part is optional, but if you can send me an rp sample alongside your rules in your reply, I would very much appreciate it.

If it seems that we are compatible after I have gotten a chance to read whatever rules you may have, I'll shoot you a private message so we can get to discussing our rp!

This roleplay is taking multiple 1x1 requests, but none of these requests will ever collide with one another: if I manage to find more than one compatible partner, all of our roleplays will remain seperate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back