• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] - To Stand Against the Crimson Tide

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I share your hatred of the scourge known as algebra. It was my bane in school.

RPGs is what got me to do simple math easily, I started with OD&D, and then 2nd Edition AD&D, and we had to constantly calculate THAC0...

And speaking of doing well, I may be getting out of the hospital tomorrow or Saturday, assuming that everything continues to look good on my x-rays. It has only been 43 days since I was admitted, so I am more than ready to go home.

So damage is 6.
And then, to layer rules upon rules, because you are shooting at a Battlegroup (a bunch of mooks), you add 1 extra damage for every 4 dice you rolled. 15/4 rounded up = 4, so a total of 10 damage. That's a lot of damage in Exalted! Sjet was nearly killed by 5 damage. Garret could take that, but it would sting in the morning.

On an unrelated note, I have just gotten the word that I'm getting discharged from the hospital! It has been something like 45 days that I've been locked up here, so I'm quite ready to go home. Now all I have to do is wait for the paperwork to get done to get me out.

On an unrelated note, I have just gotten the word that I'm getting discharged from the hospital! It has been something like 45 days that I've been locked up here, so I'm quite ready to go home. Now all I have to do is wait for the paperwork to get done to get me out.

YES! Hope you get the paperwork done soon, and will be out of the hospital! I've never been hospitalized for so long, so I can just imagine how done you are with it.

WOOHOO!!!!! 🥳

I have a post in the works for Sjet, but my head is not in the right place for posting. I just learned that the job at the Mirage hotel here in Las Vegas that I've been at for the past year and a half is closing up for the next three years or so on July 17th as they remodel the property, and everyone is out of a job. So I'm a bit stunned right now, and dealing with a budding migraine headache that I'm trying to kill off before it gets bad.

I have a post in the works for Sjet, but my head is not in the right place for posting. I just learned that the job at the Mirage hotel here in Las Vegas that I've been at for the past year and a half is closing up for the next three years or so as they remodel the property, and everyone is out of a job. So I'm a bit stunned right now, and dealing with a budding migraine headache that I'm trying to kill off before it gets bad.
That's brutal! My condolences 😢. Mass layoffs with no warning are devastating. Right after you were discharged, too! Just one thing after another.

Exactly. If I stay on with the property until the end date, they are offering up job fairs to help the employees to find work, a two week severance pay for every year you have worked, and they will pay for insurance for another month past the closing date. In the meantime, I have to try and get better from my lung issues and find some new work.

Exactly. If I stay on with the property until the end date, they are offering up job fairs to help the employees to find work, a two week severance pay for every year you have worked, and they will pay for insurance for another month past the closing date. In the meantime, I have to try and get better from my lung issues and find some new work.
Sorry to hear about your problems, but if you've worked in a hotel, it shouldn't be too hard to find work in a different hotel, if you're so inclined.

Would Sayuri have met Droplets before? Seeing as she's friends with Sjet?

Very likely, but she would have known her by her previous name, Indah, since she's Sjet's mother, and with her survival skills, she probably was one of those that supplied medicinal herbs to the Dragon-Blooded.
But she doesn't look quite the same as she was a mortal, so it could take a second for Sayuri to recognize her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back