• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❥•A lovely little roleplay search[oc/cc&cc/cc.doubling friendly]

bunniboo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
E2225FBA-84AB-4E31-94A3-9F532D894DBC.jpeg
꒰꒰ ✎ Introductions

Hiya, thanks for checking out my interest thread! I'm Bunni/Boo, 20 years old, she/they, typical bored college student that's looking to get back into roleplay. I try not to ghost, but it's completely understandable if you do, wouldn't hold it against anyone. I'm up for anything I list, other places don't seem to have writers that are up for my interests so I thought I’d check things out here!

I don't have any triggers, but if you do and are comfortable sharing please tell me so I'm aware. If we bring in any sensitive topics I just ask they're treated with respect.

I feel the need to put this at the beginning, do not ask me for my discord unless we become mutuals, friends, or you're for small group servers. I don't give mine out to strangers otherwise so, please respect that.

If interested in writing together feel free to PM me!
꒰꒰ ✎ Rulebook

• Only contact me if you're 18+. Being 20 I'm just not all for the idea of writing with minors

• I primarily write oc x cc & cc x cc. Oc x oc is a would heavily depend on if our characters have chemistry. I find my ocs matching other ones rare and typically am not for it since I to prefer oc x canon.

• Doubling is required unless it's cc x cc and there's one ship we’re both for. I don't solely write for others, I don't expect others to solely write for me

• I’m open to all pairings, romantic and platonic types as well

• I only write in PMs/DMs, it's where I'm most comfortable

• My base is 3+ paragraphs, my max is hard to vague as a fluid writer. I don't have writing requirements, I just ask it's something I can bounce off of! Quality over quantity always(Please do write it like a fanfic where I have no way bounce off replies or deciding things outright for the characters I play canon or not without discussing things with me. It's not fair and I will totally lose interest.)

• I don't expect canons to be written 100% accurate. We aren't the og creator, we’re never gonna know exactly what that canon would do in a situation, and personal interpretations are more fun to me

• I prioritize real life over writing. I try to get one roleplay response out a week as a minimum, I'm much speedier with ooc replies. If I don't respond for a week just gimme a nudge

If its not listed, I don't write it(Fandoms, pairings, characters, etc)

• Adding on I do not do original plots, please stop asking for og ones I'm only looking for fandom.

•I refuse to write Overhaul, Endeavor, Mineta, Joker or Ozai past plot purposes. I will not write them platonic or romantic

•I refuse to write Junko in romantic pairings

•If interested in writing please PM me, I’d like to keep my thread clean and I don't get any email notifs if there are replies on this. So don't be shy if you wanna write, pinky promise I don't bite!
꒰꒰ ✎ Beloved Troupes and Plots

Here are some troupes & plots I love to use or throw in. I'm open to trying plots you may have, want to try out, or combining ideas!

Unexpected romances
Enemies to lovers
Enemies to friends to lovers
Friends to lovers
Rivals to lovers
Opposites attract
Love triangles
Fake dating/relationship
Stuck in a snowstorm/thunderstorm/etc
Found family
Reunions
Reincarnation
Childhood friends
Exs to lovers

Arranged marriages
Marraiges out of convince
Slice of life/normal life AU
Single parent AU
Fantasy AU
College AU
Timeskip AU
Soulmate AUs
Time Travel(forward and back)
Movie & TV show plots(would need to talk that over)
Disney AU
Fame AU
Band AU
Idol AU
Royalty AU
Supernatual/Paranormal
Modern & Period AUs
Coffee shop AUs
Post canon
Role Swap
꒰꒰ ✎ Fandoms

Key:
{ * = some interest // ** = interest // *** = craving }
Underline + italic = Who I prefer to write for canon ships. If it’s both I’ll write either

꒰აAvatar: The last Airbender໒꒱***

Knowledge: Seasons 1-3, some of the comics

Canons I would like to write against
Sokka, Zuko

Who I can write
Anyone, just ask!
Sokka x Suki
Sokka
x Zuko
Toph
x Sokka
Zuko
x Mai
Zuko
x Katara
Katara
x Aang
Mai x Ty Lee

• okokok so, biggest idea I've got is post-series, maybe using the comics as a background, an arranged marriage plot. This could swing either way depending on the canons, but since tensions are still high between the fire nation and everyone, they arrange for a political marriage as a representation for peace. Maybe as a sign of goodwill another member or the gaang agrees to one too since they're leaders and trying to lead by example. The idea could be so fun diving into going from non-romantic to romantic, bringing up issues the characters have and the general lore of ATLA

• Classic role swap. Our ocs & their canon love interest swap roles. It would be sort of fun to switch things around and go through canon events in a newer way.

• It would take a very long time but, possibly writing from the beginning or where our ocs come in depending. It could be fun to explore more arcs like Ba Sing Se or when Zuko joins the main group, or even just after the Day of black sun since there’s a lot to fill in.

꒰აAttack on Titan໒꒱***
(I use they/them pronouns for Hange. AU or canon divergent verse preferred )
Where I am in the series: Caught up with the anime, halfway though the manga

Eren, Armin, Jean

Who I can write
Armin, Mikasa, Christa/Historia, Ymir(wlw only with her), Reiner, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Hange, Levi, Erwin, Zeke, Pieck, Yelena

Eren x Armin
Armin
x Annie
Armin x Mikasa
Eren x Mikasa
Sasha
x Connie
Mikasa
x Jean
Levi x Hange
Levi
x Erwin

• So, we keep the end. But, what if instead of the titans ending and all those spoilers they're all transported to the college AU. No titans, no war, no death, except they still all remember everything. I thought it would be kinda fun to throw them all into a new environment with the angst and drama that comes from dealing with what all happened. We could possibly throw in some stuff like members who did die have no memory of the walls, Paradis, Marlee, any of it and think they're just normal college students or professors with the walls being different places in the world.

• Royalty AU, we keep titan shifters and maybe titans(possibly remove the whole 13 years thing). We take out the modernization, any Eldians on Marlee, etc etc and make it a full fantasy thing. Depending on our OCs or their love interests will be royalty and the other will be something high up in court. In order to bring peace for the Eldians and some other group, our OCs will be in an arranged marriage with their love interests.

It's not totally thought out but maybe ATLA AU, it sounds incredibly fun.

꒰აBlack Butler/Kuroshitsuji໒꒱

Where I am in the series: Manga, up to last chapter of the Circus arc. Anime wise I'm watching book of murder
(I use she/her pronouns for Grell)

Soma, Finnian, Joker

Who I can write
Sebastian, Grell, Mey-Rin, Older! Ciel, William, Ronald, Beast, Agni, Baldroy
Grell x Sebastian Grell x William
Mey-Rin x Sebastian
Joker x Beast

• It's a certified classic, but having to work on a new case. Opens the door for so many opportunities to interact with other characters. Maybe there's a new problem in London, maybe more than the usual allies are needed like another noble, a grim reaper, or even another demon has to help? Still working out the rest of it but you can never go wrong with it.

• I’m a sap for soft stories so this one might not be the most on-brand for this series but I love unlikely romance. Check it, opposing types for pairings like human with a grim reaper or demon, a servant with someone of higher social standing, that stuff! I am 100% dumb for like secret romances and stuff where they have to hide it or pretend to hate one another.

꒰აBoku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia໒꒱***

Where I am in the series: I’m up to season 5 of the anime, lots of manga spoilers

Todoroki Shoto, Bakugou Katsuki, Sero Hanta, Yayorozu Momo, Hado Nejire, Amajiki Tamaki, Takami Keigo/Hawks, Aizawa Shota/Eraserhead

Who I can write
Midoriya Izuku, Uraraka Ochaco, Asui Tsuyu, Iida Tenya, Kaminari Denki, Kirishima Ejiro, Ashido Mina, Jirou Kyoka, Yaoyorozu Momo, Todoroki Shoto, Hatsume Mei, Togata Mirio, Hado Nejire, Aizawa Shota/Eraserhead, Dabi, Toga Himiko
Midoriya x Uraraka
Midoriya
x Asui
Midoriya
x Iida
Uraraka x Asui
Uraraka
x Ashido
Uraraka
x Iida
Ashido
x Sero
Ashido x Yaoyorozu
Ashido
x Kirishima
Ashido
x Kaminari
Kaminari x Sero
Kaminari x Kirishima
Kaminari x Jirou
Jirou
x Yaoyorozu
Jirou x Bakugou
Hado x Amajiki
Hado x Togata
Aizawa/Eraserhead
x Present Mic
Aizawa/Eraserhead x Ms Joke

• Since canon has gotten depressing, what if there was a time-based villain? And that villain reset the timeline and threw everyone back to the start of the UA arc? Everything is mostly the same, canons have their memories but lose any progress they made with quirks. I thought it would be a little fun if our ocs suddenly existing is the effect of the timeline reset. It would just be really fun to see if they can change events, how ocs would complicate things, etc.

•Another one I have an arranged marriage plot for. Quirk marriages are oddly interesting to me. Personally, I would love to explore it or general matchmaking. Like the whole either the parents set this all up, the hero commission(and villains decide too in case you're on that end) decide quirk marriages are best for top heroes since the next generation doesn't look too promising

•Dance school AU. I can't remember where I originally saw the idea but what if it's all quirkless and UA is a dance school with the ‘villains’ being rivals? Like the main courses being the more popular forms of dance, have Izuku not be the best dancer and still getting in(if he's a big player in it) and needing a dance team which will be 1-A.

꒰აDanganronpa໒꒱***
(I will not write Junko in romantic pairings. I'd prefer non-despair/no killing games)

Where I am in the games: Finished them all

Byakuya Togami, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Kazuichi Souda, Ibuki Mioda, Hajime, Hinata, Rantaro Amami, Miu Iruma, Kaede Akamatsu, Shuichi Saihara

Who I can write
Makoto Naegi, Kyoko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami, Mondo Oowada, Sayaka Miazono, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Chihiro Fujisaki, Toko Fukawa, Aoi Asahina, Sakura Ogami, Peko Pekoyama, Fuyuhiko Kuzuruyu, Nekomaru Nidai, Akane Owari, Chiaki Nanami, Mikan Tsumiki, Gundham Tanaka, Ibuki Mioda, Shuichi Saihara, Maki Harukawa, Kaede Akamatsu, Kiibo, Kirumi Tojo, Kaito Momota, Gonta Gokuhara
Makoto x Kyoko
Kyoko
x Celeste
Kyoko x Sayaka
Celeste x Sayaka
Aoi
x Sakura
Mondo
x Ishimaru
Peko x Ibuki
Peko x Akane
Peko
x Sonia
Akane
x Ibuki
Ibuki
x Mikan
Sonia x Gundham
Sonia x Chiaki
Chiaki
x Hajime
Hajime x Kazuichi
Shuichi x Kaede
Shuichi
x Rantaro
Kaede x Kirumi
Kaede
x Maki
Maki
x Kaito

• Classic talent swap. I just think it would be really goofy if either they start out with the swapped talents or with a non-despair au Monokuma thinking they're all a little too friendly, so he erases their memories and swaps their talents. So they have to all figure it out and try to recover their memories.

• Reality TV AU. Hear me out, I know they show the games, but what if it's done like a typical reality show, while non-despair type thing? It would be fun to do it that way, have them add in or make drama to keep the show interesting, the antagonists going too far, etc.

•Classic class trip or normal school life depending on the game. It's basic but you can throw so many troupes into it and add in some of the goodies chaos. Maybe even conflict if there's a reserve course character.

꒰აDemon Slayer໒꒱*

Where I am in the series: Just finished the entertainment district arc anime wise, starting the manga

Canons I would like to play against
Tengen, Inosuke

Who I can write
Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Giyuu, Shinobu, Mitsuri

꒰აDC Comics໒꒱***

Knowledge: Baseline for everything, I mainly only remember the childhood cartoons, and a lot about Batman and that verse. WFA is my everything rn

Richard Grayson/Nightwing, Jason Todd/Red Hood

Who I can write
Bruce Wayne/Batman, Clark Kent/Superman, Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, Selina Kyle/Catwoman, Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy, Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon/Oracle, Richard Grayson/Nightwing

• Main idea, new vigilantes/antiheroes/antivillains have come to Gotham(or any other cities if you go for the others) and are shaking things up. They're too ruthless, too reckless and becoming more of a problem than help. While they're fighting with and trying to evade their love interest while they attempt to capture our ocs, they meet in their civilian personas, and fall in love then. But, what if unknowingly it's each other, they fall in love during this cat and mouse game too? The classic double lives deal with the whole “I can't love two people— oh wait they're the same person” cliche.

• Since the multiverse is a thing, and I'm a sucker for old fanfic troupes, what if our ocs are originally from a verse where they aren't heroes/villains/vigilantes/etc and the others are still works of fiction? And thanks to a Speedster running too fast, they're sent to the main verse where they are those and the others do exist. How would they handle this? The whole change, new enemies, allies, having to navigate this new life?

꒰აFree!!໒꒱*

Knowledge: I’ve watched seasons 1+2

Rin Matsuoka

Who I can write
Anyone from seasons 1 & 2

꒰აGenshin Impact໒꒱*

Where I am in game: I know most things about the game lore, gameplay-wise I’m at the Childe boss fight since it's play at your pace

Diluc, Ayato, Itto, Thoma, Raiden Shogun, Jean

Who I can write
Kaeya, Jean, Sucrose, Albedo, Ningguang, Childe/Tartaglia, Zhongli, Jean, Lisa, Beidou

꒰აHaikyuu໒꒱***

Knowledge: All anime seasons, end of the manga

Sugawara Koushi, Tetsurou Kuroo, Iwaizumi Hajime, Akaashi Keiji

Canons I can write
Sawamura Daichi, Auzemane Asahi, Hinata Shoyo, Kageyama Tobio, Shimizu Kiyoko, Yachi Hitoka, Yamaguchi Tadashi, Oikawa Tooru, Koizumi Kenma, Haiba Lev, Bokuto Kotaro, Akaashi Keji, Suna Rintaro, Miya Atsumu, Miya Osamu
Tanaka x Kiyoko
Yachi
x Yamaguchi
Yamaguchi
x Tsukkishima
Oikawa x Iwaizumi
Bokuto x Akaashi

• In recent years the girl's volleyball team numbers have been dwindling. In order to keep the club up and running its been decided the volleyball teams will become co-ed. Any members from the girl's teams can join the new club, but they will not hold their place if they were former captains or co-captain. Listen this could be some great angst and drama for players ocs and canons. It could lead to so many fun things like figuring out how to work, player having less court time, training camp bonding over how much this sucks.

꒰აJojo’s Bizarre Adventure໒꒱***

Knowledge: Up to part six, rereading the manga

Caesar A. Zeppeli, Noriaki Kakyoin, Jotaro Kujo, Josuke Higashkata, Narancia Ghirga, Leone Abbachio, Bruno Buccellati, Ermes Costello

Who I can write
Joseph Joestar, Suzi Q, Lisa Lisa, DIO, Jotaro Kujo, Muhammad Avdol, Jean-Pierre Polnareff, Okuyasu Nijimura, Koichi Hirose, Rohan Kishibe, Yukako Yamagishi, older! Giorno Giovanna, older! Trish Una, Bruno Buccellati, Leone Abbachio, Guido Mista, Narancia Ghirga, Jolyne Cujoh
Joseph x Suzi Q
Josuke x Okuyasu
Abbachio x Buccellati
Giorno
x Trish
Jolyne
x Ermes

• This one is a bit more complicated, it would go through multiple parts and connect the story. We can start with either parts one or two depending, but it would go through each part with our ocs included, switch up some events to allow for super cute romances and such, but it could be like a fun retelling of our favorite parts.

• This one is much more complex, it mixes the classic everyone lives with the usual Jojo weirdness. What if our ocs from part 2 disappeared? Just poof, gone. And in Part 5 the SWF is still searching, and uses Passione to help find them. They end up finding our ocs, frozen in the walls of the colosseum, not aged a day. It would be a trip to see them adjust to modern times, coming to terms with what happened, etc.

•Part 4 specific, we restart it and throw our OCs in. Or, we could have our OCs go to see the beautician and her Cinderella stand in order to try and get their love interests. I dunno, I have such part 4 brainrot and I'm for anything with it. Both ocs would get their intro, get thrown into the story and we can maybe the own in more for the fun of it.

꒰აOuran High School Host Club໒꒱***

Where I am in the series: The anime and most of the manga

Souh Tamaki, Ootari Kyoya

Who I can write
Anyone just ask!
Haruhi x Tamaki
Haruhi x Kyoya
Kyoya
x Tamaki
Hikaru x Haruhi

• This might be common but, what if a rival club was started at Ouran? Maybe our ocs are one of the many scorned former patrons who had their hearts broken and create a rival club out of revenge to tank host club sales. The rivalry gets so bad in order for both clubs to continue operating they have to become one club. Do they learn to get along? Does romance arise? Who knows!

• It's so basic but college au. Take classic Ouran but make it college. Opens the doors for so much more.

꒰აObey Me!໒꒱

Where I am in game: On lesson 4-4

Beel, Levi, Asmo

Who I can play
Any of the brothers

꒰აOsomatsu-san໒꒱*

Knowledge: I’ve seen all the seasons

Katamatsu, Choromatsu

Who I can play
Literally anyone, I’ve played Osomatsu and Karamatsu though

꒰აPowerpuff Girls໒꒱**
(Obviously high school or college au)

Knowledge: I've seen the og series, seen the anime reboot and read the manga for that, and I read the Leecheedoodles comics!
Blossom x Brick
Butch x Buttercup
Bubbles x Boomer
Brick
x Buttercup

꒰აTeen Titans(the ‘03 Cartoon)໒꒱**

Knowledge: Listen,, I ‘m just getting back into DC. I've really only seen this cartoon, I own the three graphic novels surrounding Raven and Beast Boy and I’m working through some comics
Raven x Beast Boy
Starfire x Robin
Tara
x Beast Boy

꒰აDanny Phantom໒꒱**

Knowledge: I’ve seen this series more times than I can count, I love it so much

Danny, Sam

Who I can play
Literally anyone

Sam x Danny
Tucker x Valarie

Last edited:
꒰꒰ ✎ :: Simple Bump, most wanting ATLA but I guess I'll take anything

꒰꒰ ✎ :: Simple Bump, highkey craving AOT, MHA and JJBA plots!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back