• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Dress-Up Darling related begging

jaypocket

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! My name is Jay (26, he/him) and I’m super hyper-fixated on a fandom right now so please bear with me lol!

For some context I have recently become OBSESSED with My Dress-Up Darling!! I read the manga over the course of two days then watched the anime the very next day. It’s quickly become my comfort manga/anime. It’s such a charming story and I love all of the characters, especially Gojou and Marin (I just NEED them to finally express their feelings to each other!!).

Anyway the long wait for new chapters of the manga has been killing me so I figured me and another desperate fan could do some role playing to fill the empty void in our hearts (lol)! I’m looking to play Gojou against a Marin, but I also wouldn’t mind going the other way if I don’t have any takers. Theoretically this roleplay would pick up where chapter 102 left off, so I would prefer partners who are caught up with the manga. I’d love to plot out an interesting continuation to the story with another eager fan (also I just need literally anyone to talk to about it lol!).

Here’s a little bit of info about me as a roleplayer:
  • I have a lot of experience roleplaying but it’s been a while since I’ve done any over text (I’ve been playing tabletop rpgs for a decade).
  • I write in the third person past tense. I can adjust if a potential partner really dislikes this but it’s how I prefer to write.
  • I love to chat OOC with my partners and in this case I could probably gush for hours about My Dress-Up Darling so be ready for that lol.
  • I typically respond with a minimum of 500 words but can easily go up from there. I recognize that some situations call for shorter replies but I still prefer to add a little meat into even the shorter ones.
  • I typically respond either same day or within 1-3 days depending on how busy my real life is at the time.
One last thing! I’m only looking to roleplay with people who are 18+ for my own comfort!

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Feel free to reply to this thread or send me a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back