• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The guards were not human, they were deadra, all humanoid but apart from that vastly different from one another.

"This is taking forever." Heatblast said as he trnasformed into Swampfire, vines shot form the ground and restrained all the zombies.

"Come on." Corinn said.

(So I'm finally getting to watch classic who and the first doctor is such a dick)
"This should be fun." Herb smirked at the guards. "So who wants to go first"

"Hmm is that all of them?" Prym looks around

Margo heads to the ship.
(Yes he was.)

A big one welding a great axe charged at him.

"For now." Kallum said.

Their pilot was getting ready to take off
Herb stayed still until the guard got close enough for him to punch him in the gut before he had a chance to swing the axe.

"Alright" she nods lowering her blaster a bit.

"Hey wait for us" she said

Herb stayed still until the guard got close enough for him to punch him in the gut before he had a chance to swing the axe.

"Alright" she nods lowering her blaster a bit.

"Hey wait for us" she said
The man keeled over. "Don't go all out Herb. Otherwise you won't get to have any fun." Pinto said.

Swampfire turned back into Diamondhead.

The man keeled over. "Don't go all out Herb. Otherwise you won't get to have any fun." Pinto said.

Swampfire turned back into Diamondhead.
"Yeah I know. No fun to end the fight right away" he looked over. "Who's next?"

Prym looks around for anything out of the ordinary.

Margo sat in her seat. She looked at Corinn. "So do you have any idea why no one has come back from this job?"

"Yeah I know. No fun to end the fight right away" he looked over. "Who's next?"

Prym looks around for anything out of the ordinary.

Margo sat in her seat. She looked at Corinn. "So do you have any idea why no one has come back from this job?"
One of the them covered their hands in fire and lunged at him. This one was a but faster.

No more zombies as of yet but the cave went deeper in.

"Nope. Other than incompetentlce."

One of the them covered their hands in fire and lunged at him. This one was a but faster.

No more zombies as of yet but the cave went deeper in.

"Nope. Other than incompetentlce."
Herb dodged the hit before doing a side kick, he wasnt going at full strength.

"Guess we should keep moving" prym said

"Yeah guess so." Margo said. Macy looked at them. "There is probably a reason why they havent come back. It's not like they ran off. "

Herb dodged the hit before doing a side kick, he wasnt going at full strength.

"Guess we should keep moving" prym said

"Yeah guess so." Margo said. Macy looked at them. "There is probably a reason why they havent come back. It's not like they ran off. "
He grabbed his leg her hands still burning . If he didn;'t redirect his energy quickly he wwould get burned.

Diamondhead took point moving forward.

"I still chalk it up to incompitence." He said.

He grabbed his leg her hands still burning . If he didn;'t redirect his energy quickly he wwould get burned.

Diamondhead took point moving forward.

"I still chalk it up to incompitence." He said.
Herb felt the heat when his leg was first grabbed. He focused as he tried to redirect the energy up his body to his hand to make an energy orb.

Prym follows, still holding her blaster ready just in case. She still havent felt the need to use her light saber.

"Guess we will find out." Macy reached in her bag and pulled out a deck of cards. She made a copy the two started playing go fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back