• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom More than Five Nights at Freddy’s…

AnAsset

I'm me, pretending to be someone else.
What is Five Nights at Freddy’s without the animatronics and the fur and the teeth? It’s a story about people being brought together through tragic circumstances and the harm caused by one man…

I saw the new FNAF movie this week, and while it was great for the diehard fans, it lacked in fleshing its human characters out. Mike was nothing more than “man who sleeps on job and is sad” and Vanessa was the stereotypical “cop who is cryptic and knows too much.” I wish they had expanded on

her relationship with William Afton and how much control her had over her as her father. It was clear there was a lifetime of trauma there, but the scenes with William were so brief.
IMG_2758.gif

These characters intrigue me because there’s a lot hinted at and a lot of story to work with, since the movie was so surface level. The animatronics…not so much. So, while the movie was, in my opinion, “meh,” I’d like to explore the universe it’s set in.

For this Roleplay, I’d like to find someone who would either play Michael Schmidt or an OC (m or f) who encounters Vanessa at the pizzeria. If we go the Mike x Vanessa route, we could rewrite the movie, explore what happens next, or create a whole new story with the characters. If we go the OC route, we could explore how Vanessa navigated the world as a 20-something (I don’t wish to play anything under HS age) and who she meets during her earlier life. These relationships could be romantic or platonic. This RP can be held on-site or on discord.

About me:

- I’m 28 years old
- EST
- A woman
- Queer
- Have been rping for 10 years or so
- No triggers, but please let me know if you have any
- Write in 3rd person past tense
- I don’t double
- Roleplay on Discord

About my ideal partner:

- Over 18 (prefer 21+ so you’re closer to my age)
- 3rd person past tense
- OOC chat friendly
- Okay with roleplaying on Discord
- Okay with playing a character similar to Vanessa’s age in-universe.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you’re interested! If you like the post or follow me, I won’t assume you’re interested in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back