• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MONO OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Every time he does inventory on his computer he has to make sure she hasn't slipped images of sweaty wrestlers into his stock reports.

"Haha, yes, I know this meme Sara, very cringe top kek." *sounds of demons screaming*

Oh, and if you would be interested in joining, we have a theme, that being Alchemical symbols. So far, we have Mercury, Phosphorus, Salt, Sulfur, and Iron.

Oh, and if you would be interested in joining, we have a theme, that being Alchemical symbols. So far, we have Mercury, Phosphorus, Salt, Sulfur, and Iron.

Just to make sure but did you forget lead or should I change something about Leo?

Welp, I think I've got everything sorted out BTS! We can really get things rolling, barring Noivian Noivian 's character, of course!

I'll get a psot out tonight just fiddling with a dnd character.

Osvald is giving me massive Lex Luthor vibes and I love it. That cut in in the Phone Call and everything

Little did you know he just adopted a shelter full of puppies.

Of course.

But given the nature of what is to happen to them...

I am excited to see how he shall work when cut off from resources.

Oh! I should also mention that we don't a posting order, per say. Everyone shouldn't be posting all at once, but there's no ordained order, if you get what I mean.

cool, sorta do it whenever, and acquess to the order of things happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back