Opinion Mommy Characters

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
So, I've been around a bit, and I've noticed like, people calling some characters from both RPs and media 'mommy'. And, my main issue is, I don't really get it. Like, they're just really attractive women?

Does she worry about you overmuch? Does she call you 60 times within the half hour if you're late to your curfew? Does she call your friends' parents to ask if you're there? Does she check in with you every minute of the day you're out of the house? C'mon, Joey, you're better than this. Does she tell you how much of a deadbeat your dad is? How much he isn't home? How much she's the one that's raisin' you, and not him? Sure, you can look up to yer dad as the cool one, but she's here to lay down the law, Joey. Does she tell ya how much of her life she wasted raisin' you, JOEY?

What's she gotta do, huh? Quit her three jobs to monitor you 24/7, huh?! WHO TOOK YA TO THE CLINIC WHEN YOU HAD A HIGH FEVER OF 50 DEGREES (celsius) BACK WHEN YOU WERE 12, JOEY? WHO NURSED YA BACK TO HEALTH AT HOME, WORRYIN' ABOUT YA? WHO COOKED YER FAVOURITE CHICKEN SOUP WHEN YOU CAME HOME SAD, BEAT UP BY THE BULLIES, JOEY??

YER BREAKING YA MOTHER'S HEART, JOEY! YER BREAKIN' HER HEART!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back