• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Midnight Campus ..+.. OOC (Info, Plot, Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Made another character! She's a little different, so if I overstepped any boundaries with my (not) Angel, let me know!

I was thinking about making the weapons teacher if that's alright, but I have a doubt! The class revolves around forging/crafting weapons or rather using them?

I just keep getting more and more excited about this RP. Of course characters are creative in any RP but with so much freedom these CS's are freaking phenomenal! I already have a little friendly relationship worked out with one of Pepsionne Pepsionne 's chars but anyone else in the Obsidian class I'd like to develop some kind of at least working relationship considering they've been in school together for a while now.

I just keep getting more and more excited about this RP. Of course characters are creative in any RP but with so much freedom these CS's are freaking phenomenal! I already have a little friendly relationship worked out with one of Pepsionne Pepsionne 's chars but anyone else in the Obsidian class I'd like to develop some kind of at least working relationship considering they've been in school together for a while now.
That'd be great! I'm open to PM anyone to discuss my Obsidian brigade chara with his classmates.

Same! I'm open to give Cecil some relationships too, if anyone was interested in having the coolest mentor on staff :coolshades:
I was actually gonna talk to you about that lol! Since Mary is cursed like Cecil, I was thinking they might somehow know each other (maybe met in the library or something, both looking for book lol)
But yeah if you wanted to discuss that at all I'm all ears! ^^

Last edited:
I was actually gonna talk to you about that lol! Since Mary is cursed like Cecil, I was thinking they might somehow know each other (maybe met in the library or something, both looking for book lol)
But yeah if you wanted to duscuss that at all I'm all ears! ^^
I'll shoot you a pm!

Pepsionne Pepsionne I am in EDT--used to be Mountain Time (USA). XD Moved to Tampa, FL just last March.

And sorry for the late reply, everyone! ^^ i have all the NPCs figured out, opening Main RPG post is almost ready and I will be sending out PMs soon regarding all complete characters. =D Thanks for being patient, guys!

Pepsionne Pepsionne I am in EDT--used to be Mountain Time (USA). XD Moved to Tampa, FL just last March.

And sorry for the late reply, everyone! ^^ i have all the NPCs figured out, opening Main RPG post is almost ready and I will be sending out PMs soon regarding all complete characters. =D Thanks for being patient, guys!
Hey it's cool! I'm sure I speak for all of those in the RP when I say we appreciate the communication!

My teacher is done! And with her, I'm done with characters!
I plan to focus more on June's development, but hardass teachers are cool too eheh

Np! Like Stick Slug said, I very much appreciate the communication and updates ^_^

Hey hey!
Everything here is CRAZY and AWESOME!! the thing is that I wanted to join the rol... do I still have time to create my character (Also I have some doubts... are the "Heavenly" characters have to ve a prisioners? and if is that afirmative, they need a owner or can be "director's property ")

Last edited:
Hey Koinu Koinu , how many people are you going to accept? This is just my personal preference, but having loads of people can makes things a bit confusing sometimes haha.

Obviously the decision is up to you, but yeah ^^

@BrightStar @Chrushta @darkborn @FuzzySheep12 Maskruelty Maskruelty @Misto @Noivian Pepsionne Pepsionne @PolikShadowbliss Rugi Rugi @SirPremePizza StickSlug StickSlug Tattletale Tattletale Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

-Updates -

Getting Started ~
The Main Rp page is open! The game s starting off 45mins before Orientation. You can post using any code structure you like as long as you provide a character pic in your post please. ^^ You can start your character(s) off in any of the locations posted in the second post in the Main Rp. Dorm rooms and classrooms are currently unavailable until orientation is over.
All residents are required to attend the orientation.

Cast~
I will update the List for convenience soon.
My Characters/NPCs are almost complete. You don't need much info on them to get started.
All teachers have already been acquainted, know each other, have worked together or all three and then some.

Behind the Scenes~
Special/Secret roles and plot lines will be PMed soon! =D​

StickSlug StickSlug Perfect timing for this, as I am about to close sign-ups tonight. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back