• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia high AU

So far only the Italian mafia clan has been claimed the others haven't stated their clans yet
Oh my bad, I thought I mentioned this already, but apparently I did not. Whoops! Anyway, my OCs are Serbian, with the exception of my character's mother who is Albanian, so put me down for Serbia--and Albania, I guess.

Question about the part regarding the Italian clan being claimed: Does that mean that only one clan per country is allowed at this school? So like, if somebody else wanted to join with an Albanian character under a different OC family clan than mine, they still wouldn’t be allowed to? Figured this might be good to clarify because I could understand people not being allowed to be from the same family or district of a city, for example, unless it was something that players agreed upon together beforehand), but I don't see why somebody else wouldn't be able to have an OC from the same country if they wanted.

Oh my bad, I thought I mentioned this already, but apparently I did not. Whoops! Anyway, my OCs are Serbian, with the exception of my character's mother who is Albanian, so put me down for Serbia--and Albania, I guess.

Question about the part regarding the Italian clan being claimed: Does that mean that only one clan per country is allowed at this school? So like, if somebody else wanted to join with an Albanian character under a different OC family clan than mine, they still wouldn’t be allowed to? Figured this might be good to clarify because I could understand people not being allowed to be from the same family or district of a city, for example, unless it was something that players agreed upon together beforehand), but I don't see why somebody else wouldn't be able to have an OC from the same country if they wanted.
It would just cause confusion if two people chose the same country and both want to be the most feared family in that country its to avoid that conflict

So everyone has their own country indicating their family is thr most powerful from there that's how they got into the school as it's for the best of the best unless another player doesn't mind being from a weaker family under the player that claimed that country's family they can

It would just cause confusion if two people chose the same country and both want to be the most feared family in that country its to avoid that conflict

So everyone has their own country indicating their family is thr most powerful from there that's how they got into the school as it's for the best of the best unless another player doesn't mind being from a weaker family under the player that claimed that country's family they can

It's simply to avoid conflict when players decide to be from the same country and both want to be powerful families

It's almost like if uu watched dead class

They only had one Japanese clan
One Mexican cartel clan etc instead of bunch of different Mexican cartel clans

I have not! But okay, I see! With that context, it makes sense why. I wasn't thinking about people getting mad about deciding which player's clan is stronger because I don't care if mine are considered the weaker ones. (It would be kind of fitting, anyway lol😂)

Neat, saw the idea and had a character and purpose jump right out.

Haven’t nailed down a nationality, but I was thinking about creating the ultimate Middleman/Middle Ground. They’d run a school club or lounge, often acting as third party or sanctuary space for deals and exchanges.

Neat, saw the idea and had a character and purpose jump right out.

Haven’t nailed down a nationality, but I was thinking about creating the ultimate Middleman/Middle Ground. They’d run a school club or lounge, often acting as third party or sanctuary space for deals and exchanges.
This idea sounds great I will add you to the discussion conversation to drop your OC info and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back