• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π‘πŽπ†π”π„ 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 β€” High-Seas & Found-Family

Gao! You scrumptious human being! This is some delicious world-building you’ve got there! I’m totally down if you have room for one more?
bdd7c12ba0024c435d4ecaccb943f800.jpg

If so, I'll send you a DM about my character idea soon. After reading some of the lore, this got me super inspired to write!​

NiftyNat NiftyNat ! My delectable β™‘β™‘β™‘ !! We are still open for applications and no deadline has yet been announced, so it would be such an honour to have you apply.

1716469136565.png
[pictured: real life image of me awaiting u]

Gao said:
[pictured: real life image of me awaiting u]
Does this mean real life Gao is a smol gremlin? /j

Back for a beggarly bump (but romantic this time)
1716591569607.png

The deadline date is to be announced this weekend but there's still plenty of time to get on my boat β™‘β™‘.​

Hello hello it’s that unfortunate moment where I must apply a Deadline for applications. Please note this will be a lenient target and I am willing to give extensions to those that ask.

Applications are due by the end (11:59pm) of Wednesday 29th of May.

Since my time zone is incomprehensible to many, this is based on New York time (UTC/GMT -4 hours) for convenience. This gives me time to prepare the Discord, the invites, and launch it early Thursday.​

Perhaps the final bump (?) to lure in some application speed-runners.

1716855588218.png

get on my boat [threat]

*me speed-running to finish my applications because ✨ procrastination ✨ took over*

no worries if apps are closed now but if there's still a little window open somewhere, i'd love to crawl in riiiight under the wire >:) nw if not thooooo

Oh, gosh.. This concept has me hooked! I'm painfully interested in joining! Unfortunately, I fear I may have missed the deadline... Is an extension still available? I can cook up things fast and with nice quality, I promise you that much! Especially for delectable dishes like these :P!!8dc582ce1768c58058a677dec6d6045e.jpg

no worries if apps are closed now but if there's still a little window open somewhere, i'd love to crawl in riiiight under the wire >:) nw if not thooooo
Oh, gosh.. This concept has me hooked! I'm painfully interested in joining! Unfortunately, I fear I may have missed the deadline... Is an extension still available? I can cook up things fast and with nice quality, I promise you that much! Especially for delectable dishes like these :P!!View attachment 1165357

Hello you two!! While the deadline has indeed passed, our crew is currently in the Discord plotting stage. With several extensions still floating out there I’d feel a double-standard to say no, so if you are able to cook up a CS rather quickly (Several days at most, before we start the official Boarding Night chapter), then I don’t see any reason to decline.

If you are planning to speedrun an application, I will advise having a quick look over the existing applications just to see what the crew is/isn’t lacking. Hopefully that’ll give some good direction or inspiration! β™‘β™‘

Hello you two!! While the deadline has indeed passed, our crew is currently in the Discord plotting stage. With several extensions still floating out there I’d feel a double-standard to say no, so if you are able to cook up a CS rather quickly (Several days at most, before we start the official Boarding Night chapter), then I don’t see any reason to decline.

If you are planning to speedrun an application, I will advise having a quick look over the existing applications just to see what the crew is/isn’t lacking. Hopefully that’ll give some good direction or inspiration! β™‘β™‘
that’s great, tysm!! currently fighting for my life in retail hell but i’ll concoct a blorbo when i get home in a few hourz >:) ty again for being accommodating hehe

On my way to speedrun a masterpiece!!! Thank you for your time! I will be sure to cook up a meal!!! :D!

I believe i see a halo upon your head

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back