• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Players for a Dungeons and Dragons TTRPG

OfficialCosplayerVA

Hi! I am looking for players willing to play with an Autistic DM who is somewhat of a literal noob. If anyone wants to either join or even help me, please DM me! Thank you, and have a great day/afternoon/night, wherever you all are! <3

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣴⠾⠛⠋⠉⠁⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠛⠳⢦⣄⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⠿⢉⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⢿⡉⠹⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⠋⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠈⢻⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⠁⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⠃⢰⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣧⠈⢿⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣠⡟⠁⠀⣿⠁⠀⠘⣟⠛⠛⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣟⠛⢋⡟⠇⠀⠀⣿⡄⠀⠻⣦⡀⠀
⠀⣸⠏⠀⠀⠀⢿⡄⠂⠀⣿⠀⠀⢹⠃⠀⣿⣠⡴⠦⣤⣻⠆⢠⡇⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠘⣷⠀
⢀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣤⡀⣿⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠇⠀⢸⠇⠀⣠⡾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡇
⠈⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣷⣷⣆⣹⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣇⣀⣸⣇⣶⣿⡿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇
⠀⠹⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡾⠃⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠙⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠈⠻⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡟⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠀⠀

Yo I am here- also you can get a warning if you bump too much

I roleplayed in D&D a long while ago tabletop. It would have surely changed quite a bit, but this does interest me, with familiarity I have with such fantasy layout.

Is this still open for another player or anything? I'd like to take part if possible. Not sure how D&D on forums works myself so I'll feel more like a newbie than usual (I play 4 times a week normally on Discord) so you might have to teach me the ropes, but... I'm intrigued!

I'm interested. Just need to know a few things like:
1. Will it be play by post or will we be connecting via discord or roll20 or something?
2. If it's the discord or roll20 etc then what time will it be and what day will it be?
3. Also the usual will it be Point buy, roll, PHB only or others and are there any house rules?

Is this still open for another player or anything? I'd like to take part if possible. Not sure how D&D on forums works myself so I'll feel more like a newbie than usual (I play 4 times a week normally on Discord) so you might have to teach me the ropes, but... I'm intrigued!
Yes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back