• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partner! (Original Anime-type RP)

Vaan

Hello everyone! As you can figure from the title, I'm looking for a roleplay partner.

maxresdefault.jpg

Basics:
-Please be 18+
-Please be prepared to write a minimum of 1 paragraph per post, and at least one post per two days.
-Please be okay with some OOC discussion. Discord is okay if need be.
-Let me know whether you're looking for something long-term or short-term, both are okay! And of course, let me know if you lose interest.

Setting information:
-I prefer to work with a cast of entirely original characters.
-I tend to prefer more anime oriented environments, with action and adventure. These can be original or based on existing worlds such as RWBY, Pokemon, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Hero Academia (I've only seen season 1 though) or even just generic fantasy settings.
- I am comfortable doubling if you want.
- LGBQ+ Friendly
- Since RP is going to be a bit more action-packed, be okay with some character death. (I'm not going to godmod/auto kill your character or anything, just warning in case it could be a trigger for anyone.)
-Romance is good, just don't force it.

I'm pretty open to different ideas and plot discussion, so please feel free to discuss with me. Or if you have something in mind and wanna sell me on it, feel free to drop me a message.

Here's a writing sample,
Truthfully, Bhexxi had never seen anyone conjure water, or any element for that matter, in her lifetime. The goblin sanctuary was home to many gifted individuals, but few followers of Umes. The sheer idea of someone being able to create water actually alarmed her, as the Gold Trails were susceptible to flooding; whether it be by nature or man. Imagine… a society destroyed at the hands of a single devout elementalist. She felt her fear was justified. However, this was but a boy with a novelty-like trick, as seen by his sudden bursting steam cloud that overtook the courtyard.

"I'm Bartholomew Fulton” she repeated to herself. What a mouthful.

Upon the steam’s clearing, new participants once again took the stage with most of them failing to grasp even Bheexi’s attention. To impress the Prince was to bet all your coins on the same horse; to spin your entire character on a memorable angle. Bartholomew was a blacksmith. Easy to remember and useful.

Most of the conscripts appeared to be soldiers, presumably from Ticedo’s fallen forces, each looking to start anew. Their properties had been stripped, their friends killed and their families separated; it sounded all too familiar. Yet, amongst this tapestry of warriors laid the next notable character and perhaps the most vile: Adira Bzulvic. No, Bheexi did not know this woman personally… but to know one Bzulvic was to know them all.

They were scam artists boasting themselves as nobility.

Bheexi was surprised that Adira even had the guts to announce herself. With the plethora of people that owed debts to the Bzulvic family; a kidnapping almost seemed reasonable. Upon the summoning demonstration, however, the kidnapping-idea was quickly dismissed. A Bzulvic with a talent for spirits. Having never met any of the Bzulvic’s in person (only Goblins were allowed in the Gold Trails), Bheexi could not say whether or not this was common…. either way, she was impressed.

The number of people waiting to showcase themselves was beginning to dwindle, though not fast enough for Bheexi’s taste. While there was no official line set to stand before the prince, there was a sort of disorganized mass of people. As soon as the next demonstration had begun, utilizing the awe that overtook the crowd during a massive barrier generation, Bheexi slithered her way towards the front.

As soon as the old monk returned from his demonstration, Bheexi was presented as the next person up; stepping out from the shadow of the centaur behind her.

Hello everyone! As you can figure from the title, I'm looking for a roleplay partner.

View attachment 661505

Basics:
-Please be 18+
-Please be prepared to write a minimum of 1 paragraph per post, and at least one post per two days.
-Please be okay with some OOC discussion. Discord is okay if need be.
-Let me know whether you're looking for something long-term or short-term, both are okay! And of course, let me know if you lose interest.

Setting information:
-I prefer to work with a cast of entirely original characters.
-I tend to prefer more anime oriented environments, with action and adventure. These can be original or based on existing worlds such as RWBY, Pokemon, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Hero Academia (I've only seen season 1 though) or even just generic fantasy settings.
- I am comfortable doubling if you want.
- LGBQ+ Friendly
- Since RP is going to be a bit more action-packed, be okay with some character death. (I'm not going to godmod/auto kill your character or anything, just warning in case it could be a trigger for anyone.)
-Romance is good, just don't force it.

I'm pretty open to different ideas and plot discussion, so please feel free to discuss with me. Or if you have something in mind and wanna sell me on it, feel free to drop me a message.

Here's a writing sample,
Truthfully, Bhexxi had never seen anyone conjure water, or any element for that matter, in her lifetime. The goblin sanctuary was home to many gifted individuals, but few followers of Umes. The sheer idea of someone being able to create water actually alarmed her, as the Gold Trails were susceptible to flooding; whether it be by nature or man. Imagine… a society destroyed at the hands of a single devout elementalist. She felt her fear was justified. However, this was but a boy with a novelty-like trick, as seen by his sudden bursting steam cloud that overtook the courtyard.

"I'm Bartholomew Fulton” she repeated to herself. What a mouthful.

Upon the steam’s clearing, new participants once again took the stage with most of them failing to grasp even Bheexi’s attention. To impress the Prince was to bet all your coins on the same horse; to spin your entire character on a memorable angle. Bartholomew was a blacksmith. Easy to remember and useful.

Most of the conscripts appeared to be soldiers, presumably from Ticedo’s fallen forces, each looking to start anew. Their properties had been stripped, their friends killed and their families separated; it sounded all too familiar. Yet, amongst this tapestry of warriors laid the next notable character and perhaps the most vile: Adira Bzulvic. No, Bheexi did not know this woman personally… but to know one Bzulvic was to know them all.

They were scam artists boasting themselves as nobility.

Bheexi was surprised that Adira even had the guts to announce herself. With the plethora of people that owed debts to the Bzulvic family; a kidnapping almost seemed reasonable. Upon the summoning demonstration, however, the kidnapping-idea was quickly dismissed. A Bzulvic with a talent for spirits. Having never met any of the Bzulvic’s in person (only Goblins were allowed in the Gold Trails), Bheexi could not say whether or not this was common…. either way, she was impressed.

The number of people waiting to showcase themselves was beginning to dwindle, though not fast enough for Bheexi’s taste. While there was no official line set to stand before the prince, there was a sort of disorganized mass of people. As soon as the next demonstration had begun, utilizing the awe that overtook the crowd during a massive barrier generation, Bheexi slithered her way towards the front.

As soon as the old monk returned from his demonstration, Bheexi was presented as the next person up; stepping out from the shadow of the centaur behind her.
I'm interested in being your partner! <3

I am familiar with Pokemon, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, and My Hero Acedamia.

I know Pokemon, Naruto, My Hero Acedamia! I’ve not heard of the other ones, but I’d love to roleplay with you :)

Yo, I am interested. I am familiar with most of those animes but I would prefer to do something orginal.

Shoot me a message for original plots!...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back